Romney harassed homosexual

You liked him because he's a progressive/lib and I'm fairly confident that based upon that if he were running on the Dem Ticket, you would be supporting him and telling us that the haircut was no big deal. ;) You and all the other libs on this site. Of course, the cons would all be for stringing him up. :D

Immie

Oh, yeah; absolutely. We're interchangeable like that.

Thanks, Immie.

No problem.

What do you think are the odds of Romney losing the 2012 election and running as a Dem in 2016? He'd could win if he tried that.

Or for that matter what are the odds of him winning in 2012, "evolving" and switching parties in 2013 and running as a Dem in 2016?

J/K... I think! But, wouldn't that get the goats of all those who are supporting him because in their opinions, he is the "lesser of two evils"?

Immie

Beats me. You can sharpen your claws on somebody else now, I'm on a call.

Oh, yeah; absolutely. We're interchangeable like that.

Thanks, Immie.

No problem.

What do you think are the odds of Romney losing the 2012 election and running as a Dem in 2016? He'd could win if he tried that.

Or for that matter what are the odds of him winning in 2012, "evolving" and switching parties in 2013 and running as a Dem in 2016?

J/K... I think! But, wouldn't that get the goats of all those who are supporting him because in their opinions, he is the "lesser of two evils"?

Immie

Beats me. You can sharpen your claws on somebody else now, I'm on a call.

Did you miss the just kidding? Besides, I wasn't poking fun at you, just those who think he's "the lesser of two evils". :evil:

Immie

Forum List

Back