Romney had to win the debate... He did.

Romney had to win the debate... He did.

Mittens had to run his mouth and lie.... he did.

What did he lie about, Rev. Jim?

Be specific.

You already know. His handlers should have warned him about Obama being smarter than to respond in an unpresidential fashion and get into a juvenile "food fight" with a challenger.

I can understand clearly why someone as brainwashed and simple minded as yourself would see Mitten's out of control performance as a win. If the world was made up only of easily impressed 14 year olds I would agree. But, it is not.

Obama did not make any mistakes in the debate that he has to answer for. Mittens made several big ones and they will be thrown in his face and in Ryan's face relentlessly.

Willard treated his opportunity to appear presidential as casually as you do here on USMB. Irrational...liar... not to be trusted. You get called on it all of the time. So will Mittens.

wow... those are some VERY SPECIFIC lies you listed in that response. :rolleyes:

I think you need to go back to dog-fucking. It's the only thing you're good at.

What did he lie about, Rev. Jim?

Be specific.

You already know. His handlers should have warned him about Obama being smarter than to respond in an unpresidential fashion and get into a juvenile "food fight" with a challenger.

I can understand clearly why someone as brainwashed and simple minded as yourself would see Mitten's out of control performance as a win. If the world was made up only of easily impressed 14 year olds I would agree. But, it is not.

Obama did not make any mistakes in the debate that he has to answer for. Mittens made several big ones and they will be thrown in his face and in Ryan's face relentlessly.

Willard treated his opportunity to appear presidential as casually as you do here on USMB. Irrational...liar... not to be trusted. You get called on it all of the time. So will Mittens.

wow... those are some VERY SPECIFIC lies you listed in that response. :rolleyes:

I think you need to go back to dog-fucking. It's the only thing you're good at.

You seem to think a lot about fucking dogs. You have said as much on many posts. I'm not you but if I was I would be concerned that my mind would go there. You should probably seek some help for your deviance.

In case you haven't been paying attention, I openly admit Romney won the debate on "style", but still had little in the way of substance.

Except that he did have substance. He specifically laid out how he is going to get the economy moving. And after 4 years of Obama failure, getting the economy moving is high on my priority list.

As a middle class voter, I want to know where this money is coming from to pay for these tax cuts, since I know Mitt already looks down his noce at 47% of the country as it is and will probably be looking out for his millionaire friends.

Class warfare bullshit.

"Low income people eat Top Ramen." Guess that means I look down my nose at low income people, right?

Horseshit, I simply stated a fact - which is what Romney did. 47% of Americans pay no income taxes and won't be moved by promise of low taxes.

I want to know where the money is coming from to keep funding our already bloated DoD budget AND cut everyone's tax rate 20% AND not increase the defecit.

How would you cut the DoD? What is Obama's plan? (borrow from China, I know.)

Forum List

Back