Romney had a record breaking fundraising month in June: $106 Million

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
My boy Mitt raised $106 million in June; a record. This coming in the month after he had already out raised Obama $76 million to $60 million.

And, and, and....

On June 20, Romney raised in upwards of $8 million in one day during a series of events in Michigan, which aides touted as Romney's single best day of fundraising so far in this campaign.

Turns out that the auto industry types aren't buying the nonsense that Obama saved them.

And, and, and....

Of the $106 million raised last month, $22.3 million came from donors who gave $250 or less, a sizable chunk for a candidate who has struggled to woo small contributors.

You guys remember in 2008, the media blubbering about small donations fueling the Obama campaign? How it signaled so much excitement? Hmmm__ Something tells me they won't be talking about the "excitement" for Mitt.

MITT! YOUR MY BOY MITT!

There's some excitement for you bitches.

obama expected a billion dollar war chest. Early on he said he was unstoppable. It was okay for politicians to rake in big bucks. obama just never thought someone else would.

Nope hes not your boy.

hes the boy of the five uber wealthy people who gave him that money

So what?? He will not be able to buy the election no matter how hard he tries.

My boy Mitt raised $106 million in June; a record. This coming in the month after he had already out raised Obama $76 million to $60 million.

And, and, and....

On June 20, Romney raised in upwards of $8 million in one day during a series of events in Michigan, which aides touted as Romney's single best day of fundraising so far in this campaign.

Turns out that the auto industry types aren't buying the nonsense that Obama saved them.

And, and, and....

Of the $106 million raised last month, $22.3 million came from donors who gave $250 or less, a sizable chunk for a candidate who has struggled to woo small contributors.

You guys remember in 2008, the media blubbering about small donations fueling the Obama campaign? How it signaled so much excitement? Hmmm__ Something tells me they won't be talking about the "excitement" for Mitt.

MITT! YOUR MY BOY MITT!

Good for Mitt; he found 106 people to donate to his campaign. I'm happy for him.

And, and, and....

And, and, and....

MITT! YOUR MY BOY MITT!

Good for Mitt; he found 106 people to donate to his campaign. I'm happy for him.

What wast that bitch?

It's right there in the OP bitch. This is why libs ain't respected no more. You make lies and you stick with them.

Obama don't need no money. Somebody contacted people via the internet and told them Obama was going to pay their bills for them if they would just supply their bank account numbers and passwords, dates of birth, mothers and grandmothers maiden names, and of course their social security numbers.
2,000 people in Tampa, Fla, 10,000 in New Jersey as well as many others around the country fell for that one. Built in constituency Obama has there. Wonder if those folks would be interested in buying a bridge?

MITT! YOUR MY BOY MITT!

"You're".

Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka_1323731.jpg

Forum List

Back