Romney gets perfect debate prep

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Romney gets ready for the debates by getting his ass handed to him in the polls.

Getting his assed kicked daily in the polls is the perfect prep for whats going to happen to him in the debates.

Obama Leads in Latest Swing-State Polls as First Debate Nears

Sept. 28 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama leads Republican challenger Mitt Romney in the swing state of New Hampshire and runs narrowly ahead of him in the battlegrounds of North Carolina and Nevada, according to polls released last night in the run-up to next week’s first presidential debate.

The latest results are in line with other recent surveys showing Obama with the edge in states that strategists in both parties say will decide who wins the White House on Nov. 6. The new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist College poll shows Obama ahead among likely voters in New Hampshire, 51 percent to 44 percent, and with two-point edges in Nevada, 49 percent to 47 percent, and North Carolina, 48 percent to 46 percent.

My fave is the fact they are using Rob Portman to debate Romney because he does a "spot on" impersonation of Obama.

That worked so well for McCain.

:lol:

Is Obama practicing against a cardboard cutout of Romney? The cardboard cutout may have more of a personality than the real thing.

good grief, we see what we got for a President because the dude supposedly has the personality of a American Idol and promised to stop the seas rising and heal the damn planets

I'll take the bore thank you'

vote Obama out folks

I'll take a competent dullard over the charismatic yet colossally incompetent and woefully clueless boob that we currently have.

Forum List

Back