Romney Gains In Third Debate

Meanwhile, back in the planet of people who read and write -

Obama 290
Romney 247

Finally. I was wondering where the latest information was going to come in. News sources on both sides of the aisle seemed to report polling that suggested Obama won based on audience opinion.

Romney was there to prove that he is a credible commander. He did that. obama was his normal crass and petulant self. obama is a small minded community organizer who proved last night that even when he has all the facts, his personality gets in his way.

Then surprising that Obama won, isn't it?

Jesus wept...

What did he "win"? What constitutes a win? If the purpose is to advance his argument to hang on to the presidency, he didn't win. If the goal is to provide entertainment for his supporters, he won.

The obama campaign has conceded North Carolina and is trying to hang onto Virginia. He's even in trouble in Pennsylvania. Is that winning? But then, democrats think Biden won his debate too.

I am still undecided at this point. I have more reading to do on both parties outlines. One thing that did peak my curiousity was where Romney seemed to agree that our current leadership was taking the right steps with foreign policy as a whole, then he would attack the same current leadership that he just agreed with. Take the sanctions on Iran, he agrees with what is in place, but then charges forward saying that our current leadership has not done enough with Iran. To me that is just very confusing on what his real stance is on the Iran nuclear problem. As a side note I am not sure what else we could do to Iran besides walk in with a big stick and really start a fight.

Romney was there to prove that he is a credible commander. He did that. obama was his normal crass and petulant self. obama is a small minded community organizer who proved last night that even when he has all the facts, his personality gets in his way.

Jesus wept...

What did he "win"? What constitutes a win?

The fact that the polls show that the majority of people feel that he won.

By all means go and check, but yesterday both CNN and BBC had Obama at around 55% on a debate win.

I am still undecided at this point. I have more reading to do on both parties outlines. One thing that did peak my curiousity was where Romney seemed to agree that our current leadership was taking the right steps with foreign policy as a whole, then he would attack the same current leadership that he just agreed with. Take the sanctions on Iran, he agrees with what is in place, but then charges forward saying that our current leadership has not done enough with Iran. To me that is just very confusing on what his real stance is on the Iran nuclear problem. As a side note I am not sure what else we could do to Iran besides walk in with a big stick and really start a fight.

Romney was speaking specifics, details, Obama was doing taqiyya and kitman.

You should know all about that sows ear there cheddarmelt.

Barry sure didn't do much smiling last night. Romney on the other hand smiled all night.

Guess he and not Barry had something to smile about.

Obama's shit eating grin cost him in the first debate. Romney's shitty smirk did the same last night.

Jesus wept...

What did he "win"? What constitutes a win? If the purpose is to advance his argument to hang on to the presidency, he didn't win. If the goal is to provide entertainment for his supporters, he won.

The obama campaign has conceded North Carolina and is trying to hang onto Virginia. He's even in trouble in Pennsylvania. Is that winning? But then, democrats think Biden won his debate too.

Fun reading this nonsense now. Yes, Biden won, as did the President in two of three of the debates.

romney_libya_smirk.jpg

Is there a reason you leftytoons keep bumping this crap?

Prolly because after four years of "a used old boot dipped in shit could beat this second coming of Jimmy Carter Muslim, Marxist, Nazi, ect failed President " from you right wing loons they feel great pleasure rubbing your faces in the fact that you failed to defeat the "worst president in history", lost Senate seats that should have been a GOP slam dunk, and lost the House popular vote.

Prolly because after four years of "a used old boot dipped in shit could beat this second coming of Jimmy Carter Muslim, Marxist, Nazi, ect failed President " from you right wing loons they feel great pleasure rubbing your faces in the fact that you failed to defeat the "worst president in history", lost Senate seats that should have been a GOP slam dunk, and lost the House popular vote.

But what about the economy?

But what about the economy?

Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't call me right wing. If you're calling him the worst president in history it means you are the one the face rubbing is aimed at.

Forum List

Back