Romney Flip Flops on Mandate, now says it is a tax

First debate question to Romney:

Host: Governor, you presided over the largest tax increase in the history of Mass. How do you explain yourself?

Romney: umm, uh, ummm, I keep my money offshore, I don't have to worry about taxes?

Since everyone else seems to just pick and choose what they want from the article allow me to do the same.
"I said that I agreed with the dissent and the dissent made it very clear that they felt it was unconstitutional. But the dissent lost," Romney said. "It's in the minority. And so now the Supreme Court has spoken, and while I agreed with dissent, it's taken over by the fact that the majority of the court said that it's a tax and therefore it is a tax."

flip flop

flip flop

:lol:

flip flop

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was...I’ll go back and take a look at what was said there.” - Mitt Romney showing leadership

First debate question to Romney:

Host: Governor, you presided over the largest tax increase in the history of Mass. How do you explain yourself?

Romney: umm, uh, ummm, I keep my money offshore, I don't have to worry about taxes?

Question to Obama: Your tax increase makes anything Governor Romney did look reasonable, how do you justify the two tax increases you signed after your promise not to raise taxes on anyone who makes less than $250,000?

Because the GOP wanted the extensions so badly that they cowardly caved in and gave him everything else he wanted, which he will then elaborate on and on. Then he will attack the rich for not paying their share and making lower income Americans pay more than their fair share.

This is a no win game, QWB, for Romney, so he won't go that route.

Forum List

Back