Romney favorably rating jumps thru the roof

i wouldnt say a thrill goes up my leg, but I like the man. He's good. He's a skilled leader. He gets good results.

Yeah....I began to fall in love with Romney when I saw him take credit for bailing out GM.

What was your Romney-love moment?

That great smile!!! He just makes me want to have his babies. Oh wait. I'm a dude.

but I digress...

And won't it be fantastic to have a bright, charming and graceful First Lady again!?

Ann-Romney.jpg

Yeah....I began to fall in love with Romney when I saw him take credit for bailing out GM.

What was your Romney-love moment?

That great smile!!! He just makes me want to have his babies. Oh wait. I'm a dude.

but I digress...

And won't it be fantastic to have a bright, charming and graceful First Lady again!?

Ann-Romney.jpg

What's wrong with the First Lady we have right now??

Klingon.jpg

:dunno:

the fact that 60% or more of Americans have finally figured out that Obama's hidden agenda is to topple the economy so that the USA will no longer be the greatest nation in the world. and he would care less if China or Russia bombed us. Hannity and that Limbaugh guest spoke about it today.

i wouldnt say a thrill goes up my leg, but I like the man. He's good. He's a skilled leader. He gets good results.

What results as Governor of Mass. do you think he is most proud of?

He's good? That just says it all, doesn't it?

You forgot to mention your #1 reason for liking him. Why is that?

You mean that he's a decent human being? A skilled leader and gets results? No. Im pretty sure I covered my number 1 reasons for liking him.

Mitt Romney is viewed favorably by 48 percent of voters in a new CNN-ORC poll, a huge jump for the presumptive GOP presidential nominee.

Only 42 percent of voters in the poll have a negative view of Romney, who held only a 34 percent favorability rating in CNN's poll in February. Romney still trails President Obama in favorability. Obama is at 56 percent positive and 42 negative in the CNN-ORC poll.

From the OP link.

You mean that he's a decent human being? A skilled leader and gets results? No. Im pretty sure I covered my number 1 reasons for liking him.

You are not being honest.

Forum List

Back