Romney faces scrutiny over Vietnam

You are literally physically incapable of staying on topic, right?

I know that. I need to stop engaging, because it just is what it is.

/sigh

Your post is dripping with rich-envy and you didn't expect to be called out on it?

This entire thread is littered with hypocritical bullshit.

Holding 18 year old kids to their choices 40-50 years later.

I just want to know who is going to let my countrymen have enough extra money to come out to eat at my restaurant.

Bill Clinton didn't serve because of college....it's ok to liberals.

Romney didn't serve because of college and his Mormon missionary work......headline news to liberals.

Bill Clinton maintained the Iraq No Fly Zone even bombing Iraq when required....ok to liberals.

Romney listening to national security professionals that Iran shouldn't be allowed to get nukes for the sake of the planet......more proof Romney's military record is relevant to liberals.

Nuts....

I get that he's the Messiah of the Republican Party.

An opinion from one who DID serve while Romney ran through deferments? Yeah. I know I'm impressed.

Not.

Y'know what? It's pretty clear already that no matter what is dug up, no matter what you know or find out about him? He's the Messiah; the chosen one. You will hear nothing, see nothing, believe nothing.

NOW I know why you always accused the liberals of it. It's projection.

Your military time is a joke compared to mine and others here, in addition to the majority of military and Vets that will vote for Romney.

Most current military and Vets vote for Republicans and we don't have a problem with Romney's military record.

We know he won't force his religion on the military like Obamination forced his love of homos on the military. We know he will let the military run the military, not play General from the White House with zero experience like the current one there. He won't refer to himself in missions done by Navy SEALs, more like standing behind them on the stage.

So shut the fuck up.

An opinion from one who DID serve while Romney ran through deferments? Yeah. I know I'm impressed.

Not.

Y'know what? It's pretty clear already that no matter what is dug up, no matter what you know or find out about him? He's the Messiah; the chosen one. You will hear nothing, see nothing, believe nothing.

Last edited:

Not.

No. Romney, unlike someone else, doesn't claim that he'll lower the sea levels so he's not quite up to messianic. However people have just gotten tired of the differing standards being applied to people depending on what political party they identify with. Enough disparity is enough.

Your military time is a joke compared to mine and others here, in addition to the majority of military and Vets that will vote for Romney.

Most current military and Vets vote for Republicans and we don't have a problem with Romney's military record.

We know he won't force his religion on the military like Obamination forced his love of homos on the military. We know he will let the military run the military, not play General from the White House with zero experience like the current one there. He won't refer to himself in missions done by Navy SEALs, more like standing behind them on the stage.

So shut the fuck up.

Not.

negged for being a cockroach

Your and her opinion are equal to my dogs' crap in the backyard. :eusa_whistle:

So shut the fuck up.

Not.

So shut the fuck up.

Not.

My military time? How does that have anything to do with the subject at hand?

Your and her opinion are equal to my dogs' crap in the backyard. :eusa_whistle:

So shut the fuck up.

you've got a way with words.

i bet you finished sixth grade. :clap:

Uh.....you bragged about it against what Romney didn't do in the military.

The point is most current military and Vets will vote for Romney, so who cares what your military time equals to compared to Romney. The majority of us with longer careers in the military support Republicans over Democraps because history shows Democraps love to cut DoD spending for pork projects like green energy bullshit, welfare programs, etc.

Obamination blew so much money on bullshit that he is now targeting the DoD budget forcing the military to feel the pain for his mistakes, even when he is putting more money into Green energy scams.

Of course you think he is better for the military than Romney. :cuckoo: Romney understand national security is the #1 job of the Federal Govt above union kickbacks, Green energy companies getting goodies, dumping more money into welfare/unemployment to promote people not even looking for a job.....

Oh, DoD spending stimulates the economy unlike the green energy bullshit.

So shut the fuck up.

Not.

The point is most current military and Vets will vote for Romney, so who cares what your military time equals to compared to Romney. The majority of us with longer careers in the military support Republicans over Democraps because history shows Democraps love to cut DoD spending for pork projects like green energy bullshit, welfare programs, etc.

Obamination blew so much money on bullshit that he is now targeting the DoD budget forcing the military to feel the pain for his mistakes, even when he is putting more money into Green energy scams.

Of course you think he is better for the military than Romney. :cuckoo: Romney understand national security is the #1 job of the Federal Govt above union kickbacks, Green energy companies getting goodies, dumping more money into welfare/unemployment to promote people not even looking for a job.....

So shut the fuck up.

You may be sixth grade reading, but you're at about second grade logic.

Yeah, my BA, MBA and MA say otherwise....compared to your GED.:cuckoo:

I have to break this down to your idiot level.....your so-called Vet opinion on Romney's waivers doesn't mean shit when there are 1,000 Vets for every 1 of you that actually support Romney's past.

Last edited:

I have to break this down to your idiot level.....your so-called Vet opinion on Romney's waivers doesn't mean shit when there are 1,000 Vets for every 1 of you that actually support Romney's past.

Oh, wait. It's the internet.

I'll join you.

I'm a Rhodes Scholar.

That's the best lie I've seen here.

Roads Scholar for reading road maps doesn't count.

I'll join you.

I'm a Rhodes Scholar.

That's the best lie I've seen here.

Roads Scholar for reading road maps doesn't count.

I'll join you.

I'm a Rhodes Scholar.

No, it's the real thing. Just like your {alleged} letters.

Cookie Monster says....."2 lies!"

So....you claim to have been in the Marines since Vietnam? General Mattis must know you, I should've asked him when I was in his offce awhile back.....

Oh, and yesh. I've been in the Marines since I was 17. I could have gotten out a decade or so ago, but I do so love being in all the wars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back