Romney explains how he is planning to pay for the proposed tax cuts

oh sheesh, how many times has this been posted already?

As many times as needed until specifics are known. Don't you want to understand the details? Try and respond to the question without referring back to Obama.

As many times as needed until specifics are known. Don't you want to understand the details? Try and respond to the question without referring back to Obama.

I would love to know the details. I also happen to understand that candidates never give details, presidents do.

Come to think of it, the latter part of this statement only applies to presidents who are not named Barrack.

Romney will never post any details because his numbers do not add up. His budget plan is a fraud.

well we do know Obama's plans on how he wants to pay for things

Tax the shit out of everybody and EVERYTHING

well we do know Obama's plans on how he wants to pay for things

Tax the shit out of everybody and EVERYTHING

You've just made that up, shame on you.

Isn't that silly -- you will vote for any fraud as long as it is coming from a Republican candidate?

Tax cuts pay for themselves.

And there is not a single shred of evidence backing up that myth. And that's is why even Romney himself proposes to pay for the tax cuts with closing the loopholes. Except he refuses to say which, because he is a fraud.

7733669218_75b8d16b4c_z.jpg

I would love to know the details. I also happen to understand that candidates never give details, presidents do.

Come to think of it, the latter part of this statement only applies to presidents who are not named Barrack.

Good thing we've never had a president named Barrack.

I would like more details on how he's going to pay for cuts, how he's going to replace ACA, how he is going to reduce spending, etc., just as in 2008 I wanted to know the details from Obama. Never got them then not holding my breath about getting them now.

Oh wait, Obama did say he was going to go over the budget line by line and cut waste

Still waiting for the budget.

I would like more details on how he's going to pay for cuts, how he's going to replace ACA, how he is going to reduce spending, etc., just as in 2008 I wanted to know the details from Obama. Never got them then not holding my breath about getting them now.

Oh wait, Obama did say he was going to go over the budget line by line and cut waste

Still waiting for the budget.

The wait is over:
The President's Budget for Fiscal Year 2013 | The White House

And no, there are no magic asterisks in this one.

Forum List

Back