Romney Endorsed by 1983 Nobel Winner Lech Walesca, who toppled Communism in Poland

Link to Lech Walesa's stance on health care?

Why don't you find out.

Actually, search engines are clogged right now with Mitt Romney's praise of "socialized medicine". Go look for yourself. Republicans only want health care for foreign countries. Not for American citizens.

You made the claim, it is YOUR job to prove it. Pulling that Axelrod crap won't fly.

Can you provide a link to something that proves Lech Walesa's supports 'socialized medicine', or can you not?

Everyone in Poland supports Socialized medicine. It's their health care system.

Why don't you find out.

Actually, search engines are clogged right now with Mitt Romney's praise of "socialized medicine". Go look for yourself. Republicans only want health care for foreign countries. Not for American citizens.

You made the claim, it is YOUR job to prove it. Pulling that Axelrod crap won't fly.

Can you provide a link to something that proves Lech Walesa's supports 'socialized medicine', or can you not?

you really are too stupid for words at times...

Health in Poland. Healthcare system of Poland
Poland has a good standard of compulsory state funded healthcare. Medical staff are extremely well trained and healthcare in Poland is available to all citizens and registered long-term residents. The Ministry of Health is in overall charge of policy and regulation of the healthcare system and the National Health Fund (NHF) aided by its regional branches manages the healthcare insurance scheme. Private healthcare is also available in the country and many citizens choose this to avoid the long waits imposed by the state system.
hmmmm... I guess the many who choose to go private, secretly support socialized medicine, huh.

Dumb ass.

Wow, the head of a union who believes in socialized medicine endorses Romney. Who knew?
RDean, unions aren't every issue in Lech Walesca's life. He fought monsters who kill people for protesting starvation.

We have never seen in our lifetimes anything like what he saw in Poland in the 1970s and 80s that made him rise up in the name of his people and defend free speech, his fellow men who were suffering death and indignities, not to mention their survival.

Do you remember some of those incidents of killing the workers? I do, and I didn't like it one iota and agreed with Lech Walesca.

The man made the communist world back the hell off his people.

Deany loves the Soviets, he looks up to them as Democrats with balls.

Wow, the head of a union who believes in socialized medicine endorses Romney. Who knew?
RDean, unions aren't every issue in Lech Walesca's life. He fought monsters who kill people for protesting starvation.

We have never seen in our lifetimes anything like what he saw in Poland in the 1970s and 80s that made him rise up in the name of his people and defend free speech, his fellow men who were suffering death and indignities, not to mention their survival.

Do you remember some of those incidents of killing the workers? I do, and I didn't like it one iota and agreed with Lech Walesca.

Voter suppression, undermining democracy, massive support for a plutocracy, fighting the rights of different minorities, over the top anti women's rights.

This is what Republicans want for America. A kind of Confederate Republican Taliban. It hasn't gotten as bad as it was in Poland, but if Republicans keep on this course, it could be here.

That was your hometeam running Poland, Deany until Ronnie and Lech kicked their asses

Why don't you find out.

I find it funny that if I say blacks like fried chicken people like you call me racist because not 100% of them do, yet you state that....not everyone in Poland likes the system.....rationed care....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, the libtards are really pissed by this...because Lech won his Nobel Prize, with actual achievement, it wasnt an affirmative action Peace Prize

I find it funny that if I say blacks like fried chicken people like you call me racist because not 100% of them do, yet you state that....not everyone in Poland likes the system.....rationed care....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasting your breath. Deanie ran away crying after I proved his comment full of shit.

Walesa can't understand why the "American" Left would willing embrace a system so fucking bad they have to have walls, barbed wire and armed guard to keep people from fleeing

Why do you guys embrace a system that has a 100% Guaranteed Fail, are you morons or just plain idiots?

Really makes no sense. You seem to be trying to tie American liberals with totalnistic dictatorships that were communist. If you are you are very dementedly wrong.

Note

The long-term goal of Polish health policy was a complete conversion of state budget-supported socialized medicine to a privately administered health system supported by a universal obligatory health insurance fee. Under such a system, fees would be shared equally by workers and enterprises. Before introduction of that system, which was not expected until at least 1995, interim funding was to depend heavily on a patchwork of voluntary contributions and local and national health-care taxes. Even after 1995, however, planners projected that the state budget would continue contributing to the national health care fund until the insurance system became self-sufficient. The state would now contribute directly, however, bypassing the old health care bureaucracy.

Poland - The Health Care System

wasting your breath. Deanie ran away crying after I proved his comment full of shit.

My God I love owning him and Lakhota when they start threads, it's just so easy

Voter suppression, undermining democracy, massive support for a plutocracy, fighting the rights of different minorities, over the top anti women's rights.

This is what Republicans want for America. A kind of Confederate Republican Taliban. It hasn't gotten as bad as it was in Poland, but if Republicans keep on this course, it could be here.
Hardly! Free speech does not include cold-blooded character assassination based on calumny only. What undermines democracy is basing an entire political case on a book filled with lies starting out with a false premise, which JHHatfield's 1999 book, in which he claimed 4 interviews that the interviewees each claimed never took place. The only reason the book was published was because JHHatfield, a convicted wannabe assassin tried to murder his own boss, was convicted and served a jail sentence for in which he tried to petition then-governor Bush to let him out before his sentence was finished. Bush agreed with his advisers, that the guy not only tried to murder his boss, but would do so again if released too early, so Bush did not grant him a pardon for his criminal act for which he didn't receive a long enough term as it were. The Democrat Party took this book, filled with calumny and prevarication, and made it the centerpiece of their platform--not what they would do for America, but how bad this criminal hated their conservative rivals. They used it like toilet paper to smear good people with lies. They used it as the premier for their Gore campaign, the Kerry campaign, then (and I really wanted to faint) as premise for blaming Bush for the economy their majority in the House entitled them to spend into oblivion, in spite of the fact they needed to use restraint to make sure our troops were afforded safe equipment in the Afghanistan and subsequent Iraq conflict, where world-class terrorist support Saddam Hussein had concentrated assorted defeated Talabanis and al Qaeda members who'd been blocked in their own Middle Eastern countries. Saddam put out the red carpet for them, and they were reconnoitering in Iraq for a heinous comeback that would have destroyed the free world had George W. Bush not stopped them. The Democrats did all they could do with the lying manuscript to make sure people believed Bush was not a good man but a horrible warmonger, when they knew he was doing precisely and only what was needed to prevent future problems for the USA and the free world in societies where truth and free speech were not encouraged, but hate and genocide were preached, taught, and executed against innocent men, women, and children under Saddam Hussein and others like him.

The kicker is that some people still believe the Hatfield lie scenario because they just feel like nobody in the US would ever tell them a lie. And not all of them are Democrats. I see here every day people on both sides of the aisle or in between who bought the lie hook line and sinker.

Last edited:
Romney Endorsed by 1983 Nobel Winner Lech Walesca, who toppled Communism in Poland

Poland’s legendary dissident, Lech Walesa, can’t vote in the U.S. presidential elections but he has nevertheless decided to let his preference be known. He gave a strong endorsement to Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican contender and declared disappointment with President Barack Obama’s record.
Mr. Romney “talks about values” and “I’m very happy about it,” Mr. Walesa said after meeting Mr. Romney on Monday. Mr. Obama, on the other hand, failed to deliver on his promises of “reform,” Mr. Walesa said without elaborating.
Credited with a prominent role in toppling communism in the Soviet-controlled Poland, Mr. Walesa won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983. When the U.S. president won the award in 2009 for his contribution to world peace, shortly after being sworn in, the Polish leader didn’t hide his amazement. “Well, there’s hasn’t been any contribution to peace yet. He’s proposing things, he’s initiating things, but he is yet to deliver,” he said at the time.
I love Lech Walesca! I met him when I visited Gdansk, Poland with U of I Alumni and an American Historical Foundation group. What a great guy. He's warm, he's funny, and what a man of the 20th century he was to help get communism away from Poland.

And I'm thrilled this scion of fairness and love for people endorsed Mitt Romney, who will also be a great man in the world if he is elected President in November, 2012. :)

While I don't agree with Mr. Walesa's endorsement..he's a true hero and an admirable person.

Walesa can't understand why the "American" Left would willing embrace a system so fucking bad they have to have walls, barbed wire and armed guard to keep people from fleeing

Why do you guys embrace a system that has a 100% Guaranteed Fail, are you morons or just plain idiots?

Really makes no sense. You seem to be trying to tie American liberals with totalnistic dictatorships that were communist. If you are you are very dementedly wrong.

Are you a Progressive?

In other News...

Hugo Chavez Praises Obama, Denounces Romney

If you haven't heard of Barack Obama's newest endorsement, you're seriously missing out! Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez gave his blessing to the 44th president and he should be proud. I'm not at all insinuating that this election and the one to be held later this year in Venezuela are similar at all, but when a Latin American strongman who built his political career and government policies on class warfare rhetoric praises the president of the United States and bashes Mitt Romney, it's certainly newsworthy.

Quite the Endorsement: Hugo Chavez Praises Obama, Denounces Romney; Will Media Report? | NewsBusters.org

Sorry, you're wrong about women's rights and black voters. Republicans fought Democrats tooth and nail over giving not only women but blacks as well - the voting priviledges and beat them back at every turn.

And it beats "spread the wealth" Marxists (who, miraculously are the only beneficiaries of taking money and power away from others) when mowing down working class people in Poland.

Wake up and smell the coffee, pal, or you will see that I am telling you the truth before you smell gunpowder to eliminate dissenters and women like me who stand up for those who practice civil freedom every single day that I am here by opening the book on phonies like the money-grabbing congresscritters like Nancy Pelosi who scrape the loopholes into wealth for her family's purses she also writes into bills before she will hawk and foist them on the American public. You have to watch varmints like that every waking minute of the day or they will scrape half a billion dollars worth of loopholes into a relative's pockets several times a year. Half a billion she saw to it would be paid in full by American taxpayers into the pockets of her brother-in-law, a principal shareholder in the failing business Solyndra, which borrowed just enough to make him rich with a guaranteed loan from Fancy Nancy the Botox Beauty whose specialty is diverting money from taxpayers to selfish endeavors of hers--free money for all Pelosis.

Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law given $737 million of taxpayer money to build giant solar plant in middle of desert (aka Crescent Dunes)

and

The Real Solyndra Scandal is Cronyism

^^^Lying fascist pig.

Psst...abortion isn't "women's rights". And preventing illegals and dead peple from voting isn't voter suppression.

From Yahoo:
"I wish you to be successful because this success is needed to the United States, of course, but to Europe and the rest of the world, too," Walesa told Romney ahead of an hour-long meeting between the two men. "Romney, get your success! Be successful!"
It was Romney's second meeting of the day in Gdansk, a brief stopover before the candidate heads to Warsaw, the final stop of his week-long overseas tour. Romney's campaign noted the candidate visited Poland at Walesa's invitation. It was a sly dig at President Barack Obama, whose diplomatic relationship with Polish officials has been strained since 2009, when the Obama administration canceled an air missile defense system set to be built in Poland. The move was viewed as a concession to Russia.

I think that pretty well summarizes the kind of diplomatic fail we're seeing from the Obama White House: so much leftist weakness that it undermines fairness of small nations in the face of large ones.

Link to Lech Walesa's stance on health care?

Why don't you find out.

Solidarity Gdansk Poland

21 demands of the unified strike committee were put forward. These demands went far beyond the scope of local concern, calling for the legal formation of independent trade unions, an end to media censorship, the right to strike, new rights for the Church, the freeing of political prisoners, and improvements in the national health system.

Get it? "National Health System"? Or as we call it: "Socialized Medicine".
b.1920_solidarity.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back