Romney, eliminate deductions?

Loads of folks getting that "free stuff" will be voting for Barry Boy. After all it would be a crying shame if they had to actually pay their own bills.

How bout that stupid chick who was expecting Barry to pay her mortgage. Buy her a car and put gas in it for her. No wonder she voted for Barry. He was gonna fund her life. LOL Stupid or what?

I for one would like to see entitlements cut back big time. I'm rather sick of paying for other peoples resonsibilities.

Every now and then Hannity plays the tape of that woman. And every time I hear it I scream at the tube or radio, Go look her up and ask her how well she's living these days with all that extra money that used to go towards her mortgage, car and gas. Obama money is how I think she referred to it.

People like her - and there are millions of them - are waaay beyond stupid.

Is Mr. Etch-a-Sketch really this stupid? The American people have lost trillions with the collapse of the housing market, and he proposes cutting the mortgage interest deduction?????

the American people will HATE the idea.

that wont matter to republicans, they dont work for the American people

So far, the only elimination of mortgage interest deduction I've heard of Romney proposing is to eliminate the second home interest deduction. Must be aimed at all those poor people that own vacation homes.

Forum List

Back