Romney effect: Mormon/Latter-day Saints church in the spotlight

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
I've never really met a Mormon I didn't trust. I've met my share of Mormons and I've found that the majority of those I've met smile in your face but behind your back... watch out.

Mormons do not really befriend non-Mormons nor do they trust them. The only Mormons I've really gotten along with are called... Jack-Mormons.

True Mormons, I've discovered are to secretive with their hand-shakes and special underwear. Especially disturbing about Mormons is the subject... "curse of Cain", relating to black people and early Mormonism. Look it up people. It wasn't until a few years ago 1978, that Mormons were, (due to politically-correctness) forced to change their stance on blacks via the 1978 Revelation on Priesthood which supposedly changed things.

Wake up America!

Mormon in America: Latter-day Saints on 2012 election and significance of Romney campaign - Rock Center with Brian Williams

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints say that their faith has experienced increased attention and scrutiny as one of their most prominent members, Mitt Romney, prepares to accept the Republican presidential nomination.

"His candidacy has shed some light on our faith and I get more questions now about being a Latter-day Saint than I did before. So I think that's a great thing, that's a positive thing," said Al Jackson.

One of these days, I hope the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is seen for what it is and what it teaches and not for the crap people try to make up about us.

I can understand why people might not believe. But why the need to make crap up? It was precisely that reason that made me think there was some truth to what the Church taught. Those who opposed it would just outright lie and misrepresent things. Some very obviously. And I asked myself, if your position is correct, why would you have to lie?

One of these days, I hope the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is seen for what it is and what it teaches and not for the crap people try to make up about us.

I can understand why people might not believe. But why the need to make crap up? It was precisely that reason that made me think there was some truth to what the Church taught. Those who opposed it would just outright lie and misrepresent things. Some very obviously. And I asked myself, if your position is correct, why would you have to lie?

My guess is that they could not care less about the church.

This is simply a dig at Romney....pure and simple.

They want Obama to win at all costs....and who can blame them....the job market is tough.

Is Harry Reid running for POTUS? No? I did not think so. Harry Reid is a Democrat... my kind of 'Mormon'! Ok?

In other words, you aren't really outraged at mormons. You just want to smear mormons to attack Romney.

And you think they are the ones that are untrustworthy... right

BTW I love the accusation that we are secretive. We are so secretive that many of us spend years of our lives going door to door trying to teach people the things we are accused of hiding. It's totally amusing if you think about it.

BTW I love the accusation that we are secretive. We are so secretive that many of us spend years of our lives going door to door trying to teach people the things we are accused of hiding. It's totally amusing if you think about it.

Hey now !!!

My friend was telling me how a relative was kidnapped and held in the Salt Lake Temple until she jumped off the top into the Great Salt Lake and swam to safety.

I was ROTF....he had no idea why.

[Yawn]

So, you'll be working to get rid of Harry Ried ?

Is Harry Reid running for POTUS? No? I did not think so. Harry Reid is a Democrat... my kind of 'Mormon'! Ok?

Harry Reid is a Mormon....just like Mitt Romney. Was this a dig at the Mormon Church or Mitt Romney.

The two faced nature of your sorry post is all to evident.

Both! But thanks for asking. The only good Mormon is a jack-Mormon!

Secretive? The... 'Book of Mormon', nuff said!

Last edited:
steveyoungmain.jpg

Forum List

Back