Romney edges Obama in new Fox News poll

find one video fox news calling any white persident a terrorist for giving someone a jab.

Find one
First you'd have to provide an UNEDITED source where FNC called it a "terrorist fist bump".
The anchor merely said that "some" call it that.....
:eusa_boohoo:

find one persident where they call his fist bump and terrorist signal

find one white president in history

this white woman is simply amazing

she is another white racist

find one video fox news calling any white persident a terrorist for giving someone a jab.

Find one
First you'd have to provide an UNEDITED source where FNC called it a "terrorist fist bump".

it wasnt a terrorist signal, but maybe a gang one?

You see racism in everything, don't you?

just going by history of america and what is going on today.

a black person should work hard and be the best they can be. They are also told white people are gonna be racist and you are gonna face racist whites everywere.

Buddy I know there are racist people but I don't think they are a majority. How come a racist country elected a black president? ;) And besides afirmative action gives a lot of privileges to blacks at the expense of whites... do you disagree?

obama did not win the white vote lol

whites dont even hire blacks

white high school grads have better unemployment numbers than black college grads

just going by history of america and what is going on today.

a black person should work hard and be the best they can be. They are also told white people are gonna be racist and you are gonna face racist whites everywere.

Buddy I know there are racist people but I don't think they are a majority. How come a racist country elected a black president? ;) And besides afirmative action gives a lot of privileges to blacks at the expense of whites... do you disagree?

obama did not win the white vote lol

whites dont even hire blacks

white high school grads have better unemployment numbers than black college grads

There are countries entirely run by blacks in Africa and most of them are not doing so good. Just google Robert Mugabe ;) So it's not all the white man's fault. And the US is the country in the world where blacks have the highest standard of living. And lots of whites voted for Obama. And you can't say the ones who didn't vote are necessarily racist.

Find one

No.
I don't have to find shit.

You made a bullshit claim that FoxNews called it a terrorist signal.
Back it up or STFU

Not everyone is as smart as you are....

CABLE NEWS RACE
NITE OF FEB 13, 2012

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,292,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,117,000
FOXNEWS BRET BAIER 1,908,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,811,000
FOXNEWS SHEP SMITH 1,788,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 1,744,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,632,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,509,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 944,000
CNN PIERS MORGAN 901,000
MSNBC MADDOW 901,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 861,000
CNN COOPER 825,000

Because the dupes have nowhere else to go...dupe.

Romney edges Obama in new Fox News poll

speakingforthedefense.jpg

Forum List

Back