Romney edges Obama in new Fox News poll

I think Rasmussen has been right on the money most of the time as they poll registered/likely voters, not just random people.

Right now they have Obama/Romney tied.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM]Terrorist Fist Jab - YouTube[/ame]

foxs news lol

obama gives out a terrorist jab lol

fox news is very smart, they appeal they white racist and they are a lot of white racist in this world. This is great business move by fox.

Last edited:
I read the entire poll - I believe it is a very fair poll and represents a snapshot in time. That being said, the small Romney lead is within the margin of error and it is a long way until November....

IF Obama is still polling at under 50% approval come October - he will most likely lose. Only one president (since they've been tracking these things) has ever won with an approval rate under 50%- Bill Clinton in 1996. He polled at 49% and had Ross Perot running as a 3rd party candidate.

Now you see the problem with small sample size. I've also read that every president, with the exception of Ford, running for re-election with a minimum 46% approval has won. Also every president with a minimum 48% approval has won, with no exceptions.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Gallup Historical Statistics and Trends

Terrorist Fist Jab - YouTube

foxs news lol

fox news is very smart, they appeal they white racist and they are a lot of white racist in this world. This is great business move by fox.

So explain MSNBC, not enough lesbians? or transgendered? or commies? they hit alot of demographics, but unfortunately their still wackos

foxs news lol

So explain MSNBC, not enough lesbians? or transgendered? or commies? they hit alot of demographics, but unfortunately their still wackos

i dunnot but not racist whites

That's what I thought, eveyone who disagrees with you is racist, got it!

foxs news lol

You see racism in everything, don't you?

That's what I thought, eveyone who disagrees with you is racist, got it!

no i said they appeal to racist whites which is a smart move since they are soooo many w,hite racists people in America. Whites have done a great job teaching their kids to be racist. Just look at history of America and facts prove that.

find one video fox news calling any white persident a terrorist for giving someone a jab.

Find one

just going by history of america and what is going on today.

a black person should work hard and be the best they can be. They are also told white people are gonna be racist and you are gonna face racist whites everywere.

just going by history of america and what is going on today.

a black person should work hard and be the best they can be. They are also told white people are gonna be racist and you are gonna face racist whites everywere.

Buddy I know there are racist people but I don't think they are a majority. How come a racist country elected a black president? ;) And besides afirmative action gives a lot of privileges to blacks at the expense of whites... do you disagree?

Forum List

Back