Romney Doesn’t Understand Why You Can’t Roll Down Windows On A Plane

Every day... every day this man says something that is hilariously stupid. I've been saying for the last few weeks that there's no way the Republicans are serious with Romney and I've been getting into heated arguments with the few pockets of fanatics left on the internet about whether this is a joke or not. In my opinion watching Romney going down in flames is like watching Charlie Sheen going down in flames only without the chain smoking or cool factor. I think the Republicans intentionally picked a lame duck. Why? I don't know. But at this point this is one of the worst Presidential campaigns I've ever seen. It's going to take the Republican party several years to recover from how bad they've looked in recent years and especially running with this idiot as their main guy.

Last edited:
DID MEDIA FAIL TO REPORT THAT ROMNEY WAS JOKING ABOUT WANTING AIRPLANE WINDOWS TO OPEN?

UPDATE (8:20 p.m.): William Everitt, vice president of Investment Real Estate Associates (IREA), told TheBlaze that he was at the Romney fundraiser in Beverly Hills on Saturday. He said Romney was absolutely joking when he said he doesn‘t know why airplane windows don’t open.

“Basically he was retelling the story and when he said ‘I don’t know why they don’t have roll down windows on airplanes,’ he looked at the audience and everyone laughed,” Everitt told TheBlaze. “It was a clearly delivered joke…There were 1,000 people there that will tell you the same thing.”

If what Everitt is saying is true, this could be an instance where a gullible media jumped at the opportunity to make Romney look stupid. An initial report by The Los Angeles Times did not indicate that the remarks were made jokingly, however, a later LA Times article mentions that the comments may have been a joke.

TheBlaze is working to get comments from additional fundraiser attendees as well as the Romney campaign. Check back later for more updates.

Did Media Fail to Report That Romney Was Joking About Wanting Airplane Windows to Roll Down? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
TheBlaze is working to get comments from additional fundraiser attendees as well as the Romney campaign. Check back later for more updates.

:lmao: you can tell that this has really gotten them shaken.

Since Republicans believe in such nonsense as "tax cuts for billionaires create jobs" and "trickle down", it's difficult to know what they believe.

We won't even mention "Noah's Flood" and "Samson's Hair".

We now have a country on the brink of disaster.
If we decided to print money to pay off our staggering debt
we would run out of paper and ink...

And the fools on the left concern themselves with nonsense.[/QUOTE]

You know what? If Mitt Robme was just your friend and you like that your friend went around saying stupid things, I am aok with that.

But that isn't the way it is. Mitt wants to be POTUS. And saying stupid things is not a good idea if you are President. Makes you look dumb. Ask George Bush, the king of stupid sayings.

483059_10151251780211081_1662525088_n1.jpg

Yessiree..

Real mind there..

beretta
DID MEDIA FAIL TO REPORT THAT ROMNEY WAS JOKING ABOUT WANTING AIRPLANE WINDOWS TO OPEN?

Just like Reagan, MitWit needs to have staff who do nothing but rush around saying,
What Mitt meant to say ... "

zeke
But that isn't the way it is. Mitt wants to be POTUS. And saying stupid things is not a good idea if you are President. Makes you look dumb. Ask George Bush, the king of stupid sayings.

The rw's want to crown a new King Of Stupid but your comment speaks to a huge hole in Mitt's faltering campaign. He does not behave like a candidate for POTUS and his fans don't treat him as such.

No other candidate would be given a pass on tax returns like Mittens has gotten from the rw voter. No other candidate would be allowed the almost daily lies and utterly stupid crap he spouts.

If this were a D, the lib voter would crucify him.

Now watch the rws' name calling, lying about Obama and insults in order to avoid answering this very serious charge.

Hey... dumb asses...

Romney mocked for joke about rolling down airplane windows - NY Daily News
"When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no — and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem," he said, according to a report in the Los Angeles Times.

"So it's very dangerous," he continued. "And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she's safe and sound."

That offhand query - which reporters later clarified was a joke - quickly went viral, with Romney getting widely mocked for his seeming confusion about the basics of cabin pressurization.

UPDATE: Mitt Romney Wonders Why Ann Romney's Airplane Windows Don't Roll Down
Ashley Parker, a New York Times reporter who filed on the comments, tells New York magazine that "it was clear from the context that he was not being serious."

the utter stupidity of the left never ceases to amaze me.

Even HuffPo says it was a joke, dumb asses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back