Romney doesn't understand why airplane windows don't roll down

There they go again..........

Libs doping-down Repbulican presidents or presidential candidates......

They would dope-down Einstein if he had been a Reublican.

There they go again..........

Libs doping-down Repbulican presidents or presidential candidates......

They would dope-down Einstein if he had been a Reublican.

What's a "Reubilican"?

Ah yes, this was a joke. Can you say River Dance?

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys, but I'd love it if Romney opened a window at 40,000 feet. Provided he was the only one on the plane. Maybe no O2 masks as well....

Now thats just terrible

“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly,” he told the LA Times. “And you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem.”

What I find scary is people actually want to vote this guy in office.

Romney Doesn't Understand Why You Can't Roll Down Windows On A Plane | ThinkProgress
Was this some dry humor?

Dry humor tends to escape people with limited intelligence.

“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly,” he told the LA Times. “And you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem.”

Romney Doesn't Understand Why You Can't Roll Down Windows On A Plane | ThinkProgress
Was this some dry humor?

That would explain your post.

Was this some dry humor?

That would explain your post.

:eusa_eh:

The thing is, he was talking about something serious that is a huge fear that many of us have: Getting in a plane that has a mechanical failure/fire and must make an emergency landing.

Just makes me cringe thinking about it.

So right after he said how worried he was about his wife, he made that attempt at humor by being so dry that no one "got it".

No one ever gets his humor because he's awful in his delivery. There's a reason why you can't hear anyone laughing in that room. Poor timing, bad delivery.

Forum List

Back