Romney doesn't look comfortable up there at all.

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Why is he so uncomfortable speaking? Newt Gingrich would have given a response that would have excited people. I wasn't excited by that speech. I agreed with the content but come on.

Why is he so uncomfortable speaking? Newt Gingrich would have given a response that would have excited people. I wasn't excited by that speech. I agreed with the content but come on.

so you are gonna vote for obama cause Romney doesn't make your leg tingle? Idiot.

He's just not an electric speaker. He's a CEO type. I liked the speech, maybe he needs to go Howard Dean YEEEEHAAAA abit.

so you are gonna vote for obama cause Romney doesn't make your leg tingle? Idiot.

is that what I said? Some people that don't like Obama might decide to not vote at all unless this guy starts chugging some red bulls or something to make them believe in something different. Id like to see some passion.

This was not the time for an animated speech. This was the time to state his position with out props or bluster.
Do you know how he feels? Yes? Then he did what he should have done.

Because Romney is scared too death of saying anything too definitive or taking a too literal of a stand.

I mean, I realize you guys are all going to vote for him, but in your mind you know he has no balls.

Willard isn't going to do anything about the health care plan. His Romneycare was the platform for the Obama plan.

The GOP lost this one and he knows it.

I didn't see it.

Was it more of "repeal Obamacare, replace with common sense"?

A leader would have said: "We now have a re-election banner to unite under and we will... yadda yadda yadda".

But Romney, being ball less, I suspect is afraid this issue might start polling well once people start to get educated on it.

is that what I said? Some people that don't like Obama might decide to not vote at all unless this guy starts chugging some red bulls or something to make them believe in something different. Id like to see some passion.

He is criticizing a Supreme Court decision for Christ's sake. This SHOULD be a somber occasion. Not the time for a lot of passion.

Rubio gave a much better speech and hit the tax right where it needed to be hit.

So you guys think Romney's gonna' ride to the rescue in November?

You think he's gonna' lead the charge against "ObamaRomneyCare"?

Poor Republidupes!

Romney = Obama.

I would too, but he's just not an electric speaker. For some reason we have issues nominating those kinds of people, but I wouldnt want Gingrich, I still HATE That commercial with Pelosi.

He knows he just had an albatros hung arround his neck

Oh great more "wisdom"

I don't think its an albatross at all.

Hell. Barry just lost most of the funding for his clusterfuck. No one can be forced to buy health insurance. All those young people who were going to be forced to buy insurance now don't have to unless they want to.

The Medicaid Expansion was ruled unconstitutional. Another big chunk of funding.

Not sure if they can take that 500 milion out of Medicare or not.

Loads of the law was found unconstitutional.

Now Barry is going to stand up in front of the American people and let them know that they will now be taxed to pay for all those without??

I seem to remember the phone lines to DC being jammed by folks calling their Reps to let them know they didn't want this clusterfuck of a bill.

Now we will be paying another tax to support Obamacare.

Wonder how thats gonna play out in Nov??

Personally I don't see this as a winner for Barry at all. Romney? You bet.

Last edited:

I thought he did fine. The Tax that isn't a tax, that is a tax? Come on.

He knows he just had an albatros hung arround his neck

Oh great more "wisdom"

I don't think its an albatross at all.

Hell. Barry just lost most of the funding for his clusterfuck. No one can be forced to buy health insurance.

The Medicaid Expansion was ruled unconstitutional. Another big chunk of funding.

Not sure if they can take that 500 milion out of Medicare or not.

Loads of the law was found unconstitutional.

Now Barry is going to stand up in front of the American people and let them know that they will now be taxed to pay for all those without??

I seem to remember the phone lines to DC being jammed by folks calling their Reps to let them know they didn't want this clusterfuck of a bill.

Now we will be paying another tax to support Obamacare.

Wonder how thats gonna play out in Nov??

I really have no idea how this will play out, but I do know this. If Americans start to really look at this bill and understand how it is going to work and how it will affect them instead of just screaming that it is unconstitutional and that it's a tax, and whatever other lines the cons can come up with, they may end up liking this. In fact, employers may end up liking this. If that does happen, the Republican Party can basically throw in the towel, because they will have to start from scratch to reinvent themselves. They far rightwing nutjobs might even have to give control of the party back to the Rinos. God wouldn't that just be a damn shame?

Forum List

Back