Romney disavows adviser's 'Anglo-Saxon' remark

Like his being in a godless cult?

Is the London Daily Telegraph a "liberal newspaper"?

I would hardly call the Republican party a godless cult any more than I would call the Democrat party one.

I was speaking of Mormonism or the LDS Church.

You mean the church who's First Article of Faith is:

"We believe in God, the Eternal Father, in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost"?

Who knew a belief in God made one godless?

Nope. Why would I deprive the world of me? Did you take your meds today? Are you wearing mismatched socks?

Good question. But a more important question is why would you let yourself be trashy instead of being the best you that you can be?

Trashy is the best him that he can manage.

No. He could do much better. All men can. The Atonement of Jesus Christ has the power to change us from our carnal and base natures into a new person capable of amazing thing. No one is so far gone that they can't live a better life. No one is so full of hate that they can't be touched and changed.

Mitt Romney distanced himself today from an unnamed adviser's comments that President Obama doesn't appreciate "Anglo-Saxon heritage" and the "special relationship" between the United States and Great Britain.

The quotes in the Daily Telegraph threatened to overshadow the likely GOP presidential nominee's arrival in London for meetings with British Prime Minister David Cameron tomorrow and the opening ceremonies of the Olympics on Friday.

"I don't agree with whoever that adviser is," Romney said in an interview with NBC News that aired this evening. "But I can tell you that we have a very special relationship between the United States and Great Britain. ... I also believe the president understands that."
<more>

Unnamed adviser? And we're supposed to buy into this story?

Conservative newspapers lie on conservatives?

Good question. But a more important question is why would you let yourself be trashy instead of being the best you that you can be?

No. He could do much better. All men can. The Atonement of Jesus Christ has the power to change us from our carnal and base natures into a new person capable of amazing thing. No one is so far gone that they can't live a better life. No one is so full of hate that they can't be touched and changed.

What a crock of shit.

Mitt Romney distanced himself today from an unnamed adviser's comments that President Obama doesn't appreciate "Anglo-Saxon heritage" and the "special relationship" between the United States and Great Britain.

The quotes in the Daily Telegraph threatened to overshadow the likely GOP presidential nominee's arrival in London for meetings with British Prime Minister David Cameron tomorrow and the opening ceremonies of the Olympics on Friday.

"I don't agree with whoever that adviser is," Romney said in an interview with NBC News that aired this evening. "But I can tell you that we have a very special relationship between the United States and Great Britain. ... I also believe the president understands that."
<more>

Why not? Even after Mitt says we need "less police, less firemen and less teachers", Republicans say he never said it. Some even suggested the video has been "fixed". Like they did to Obama's video.

<more>

The USA today is conservative? Wow you are a far left single payer commie loon. All those conservatives at MSNBC, damn that GE!!!!! I mean you're to the left of a Bolshevik....

What a crock of shit.

So you think you are resigned to be bitter and full of hate for the rest of your life? You think you have to treat people like crap and troll message boards? Do you think you have to hate because of race?

These are choices you've made. And God can empower you and help you choose a better path.

The USA today is conservative? Wow you are a far left single payer commie loon. All those conservatives at MSNBC, damn that GE!!!!! I mean you're to the left of a Bolshevik....

This post shows how clueless you are. This is the paper that interviewed the Romney "adviser".

"As the Republican presidential challenger accused Barack Obama of appeasing America's enemies in his first foreign policy speech of the US general election campaign, advisers told The Daily Telegraph that he would abandon Mr Obama’s “Left-wing” coolness towards London.
In remarks that may prompt accusations of racial insensitivity, one suggested that Mr Romney was better placed to understand the depth of ties between the two countries than Mr Obama, whose father was from Africa.
“We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he feels that the special relationship is special,” the adviser said of Mr Romney, adding: “The White House didn’t fully appreciate the shared history we have”."

Mitt Romney would restore 'Anglo-Saxon' relations between Britain and America - Telegraph

Oh comon now...

...a rich white conservative elitist whose religion was officially racist for 150 years...

...that guy might be racist himself?

I'm shocked. Literally, shocks are racking my body with shocky pain!

lol

What a crock of shit.

So you think you are resigned to be bitter and full of hate for the rest of your life? You think you have to treat people like crap and troll message boards? Do you think you have to hate because of race?

These are choices you've made. And God can empower you and help you choose a better path.

Save that cult bullshit for some unsuspecting Samoans.

So, some of you 'nuts on the right having trouble believing this story?

Here's a helpful hint:

Use the same brain cells you used to believe the lies about what Obama said about building and business and blah blah blah...

that should make it easy for you.

Forum List

Back