Romney devoletd all of his inheritence to BYU

There is the $100,000,000. that will go to his sons.
Ohhh, his own inheritance. When he inherited from his father, he was already richer than his father.

Last edited:
And...I don't believe he took a salary when he was governor???

Incoming Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney said Tuesday neither he nor his lieutenant governor will draw their state salaries while in office, citing what Romney's transition team called "a spirit of volunteerism."

The governor's salary in Massachusetts is $135,000 a year, while incoming Lt. Gov. Kerry Healey would have drawn $120,000 annually. Some of the money saved will be used to supplement the pay of senior advisers, Romney's office said.

"This is a symbolic move that we hope sets the appropriate tone and which demonstrates our strong commitment to public service," Romney said in a written statement Tuesday.

New Massachusetts governor to forgo salary - CNN

Why does it make a difference what Romney did with his fortune? What the hell did the Kennedy's do with their fortune besides pay off prostitutes and buy dope?

The POINT is Romney made his own wealth and didn't become rich like libs portray him and other rich people as just being born into wealth.

He gave away the "free" money....

Why does it make a difference what Romney did with his fortune? What the hell did the Kennedy's do with their fortune besides pay off prostitutes and buy dope?

I love this guy. He is the absolute best candidate going against Obama. He knows his shit.

Romney can fix it. He's probably the only one that can do it because he is an economic "fixer upper".
This is one heck of a man. And anyone who ever witnessed what he did was magic. What he did there man oh man.

I love Ron Paul. Ah man I love all of them. We are blessed because even Ron Paul counts.

But what do we do people? Help me out here when they start to go at Mormons....pulllllleeeeeeeeeeeeze don't go after me on this I want to talk about the truth on how they are going to go after him.

I don't know except we all pull together when one of these and I really want young people to understand this

When one of these fine gentlemen attempt to cross the finish line. Make it count.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back