Romney Destroys Trump!

So far, no repudiation of what Mr. Romney actually said.

It must be true.

i'm not inclined to defend Trump, although I think Romney is full of shit on the trade claims. Free Trade has been a disaster for American workers and American companies trying to do the right thing.

I also think the Weird Mormon Robot(TM) is the last person who needs to be bitching about Trump.

In 2012, Romney could have repudiated Trump and all his racism and birtherism. He didn't. He embraced Trump.

Now he's kicking and screaming because he knows Trump will be a 50 year disaster for Republicans with women and Hispanics.

Looks like the old stories about blind pigs finding an acorn and stupid farmers growing big potatoes are true.

JoeB131, there may be room for you among the reasonable.

We've got:

The highest standard of living ever
The strongest military in the history of the world
Freedoms and opportunities that citizens in other nations could only dream of

I say we keep doing what we're doing....
You are an embarressment to the west and a 2nd world country. You just rattled off a load of propaganda catch cries. Every western country and many many non western countries have far more opportunity than your debt laden, leaky tub.

You should get paid for your comedy act. You're not very good but I am amused by your senseless rambling.
You are so insular.
We've got:

The highest standard of living ever
The strongest military in the history of the world
Freedoms and opportunities that citizens in other nations could only dream of

I say we keep doing what we're doing....
You are an embarressment to the west and a 2nd world country. You just rattled off a load of propaganda catch cries. Every western country and many many non western countries have far more opportunity than your debt laden, leaky tub.

You should get paid for your comedy act. You're not very good but I am amused by your senseless rambling.

Unbelieveable, but you are not unique in your stuborn ignorance.

Anyone who believes the US is a 2nd world nation is either an idiot or retarded or both. You believe that so I will let you inform us whether you're merely an idiot or are mentally ill.
From the few interactions I've had with him I can def say he is both

This is my first time to face this dude and thank you for sharing.

Romney would have made a fine President.
I'm sorry I voted for him. He was spineless in the later debates and refused to stand up to obama, trying to be Mr. Nice Guy. Now he has a set? You're a day late and a dollar short Mitt. Trump is no Mr. Nice Guy and I'm good with that.

You are so insular.

Anyone who believes the US is a 2nd world nation is either an idiot or retarded or both. You believe that so I will let you inform us whether you're merely an idiot or are mentally ill.

Im a lot more entertaining than that guy. You chose wrong dumbass. Click

Republican leaders seem to hate Trump more than the Dems hate him. Even by Republican standards Trump is a scumbag.

Romney explains why.

First, the economy: "If Donald Trump's plans were ever implemented, the country would sink into a prolonged recession."

:A few examples: His proposed 35% tariff-like penalties would instigate a trade war that would raise prices for consumers, kill export jobs, and lead entrepreneurs and businesses to flee America. His tax plan, in combination with his refusal to reform entitlements and to honestly address spending would balloon the deficit and the national debt. So even as Donald Trump has offered very few specific economic plans, what little he has said is enough to know that he would be very bad for American workers and for American families.

But wait, you say, isn't he a huge business success that knows what he's talking about? No he isn't. His bankruptcies have crushed small businesses and the men and women who worked for them. He inherited his business, he didn't create it. And what ever happened to Trump Airlines? How about Trump University? And then there's Trump Magazine and Trump Vodka and Trump Steaks, and Trump Mortgage? A business genius he is not.

What he said on “60 Minutes” about Syria and ISIS has to go down as the most ridiculous and dangerous idea of the campaign season: Let ISIS take out Assad, he said, and then we can pick up the remnants. Think about that: Let the most dangerous terror organization the world has ever known take over a country? This is recklessness in the extreme.

Donald Trump tells us that he is very, very smart. I'm afraid that when it comes to foreign policy he is very, very not smart.

I am far from the first to conclude that Donald Trump lacks the temperament of be president.
After all, this is an individual who mocked a disabled reporter, who attributed a reporter's questions to her menstrual cycle, who mocked a brilliant rival who happened to be a woman due to her appearance, who bragged about his marital affairs, and who laces his public speeches with vulgarity.

Donald Trump says he admires Vladimir Putin, while has called George W. Bush a liar. That is a twisted example of evil trumping good.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/full-transcript-mitt-romneys-remarks-on-donald-trump-and-the-2016-race-220176#ixzz48VMP1ggi
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Romney is doing the work for his jewish masters.
Trump is doing the work for his Clinton masters.

Republican leaders seem to hate Trump more than the Dems hate him. Even by Republican standards Trump is a scumbag.

Romney explains why.

First, the economy: "If Donald Trump's plans were ever implemented, the country would sink into a prolonged recession."

:A few examples: His proposed 35% tariff-like penalties would instigate a trade war that would raise prices for consumers, kill export jobs, and lead entrepreneurs and businesses to flee America. His tax plan, in combination with his refusal to reform entitlements and to honestly address spending would balloon the deficit and the national debt. So even as Donald Trump has offered very few specific economic plans, what little he has said is enough to know that he would be very bad for American workers and for American families.

But wait, you say, isn't he a huge business success that knows what he's talking about? No he isn't. His bankruptcies have crushed small businesses and the men and women who worked for them. He inherited his business, he didn't create it. And what ever happened to Trump Airlines? How about Trump University? And then there's Trump Magazine and Trump Vodka and Trump Steaks, and Trump Mortgage? A business genius he is not.

What he said on “60 Minutes” about Syria and ISIS has to go down as the most ridiculous and dangerous idea of the campaign season: Let ISIS take out Assad, he said, and then we can pick up the remnants. Think about that: Let the most dangerous terror organization the world has ever known take over a country? This is recklessness in the extreme.

Donald Trump tells us that he is very, very smart. I'm afraid that when it comes to foreign policy he is very, very not smart.

I am far from the first to conclude that Donald Trump lacks the temperament of be president.
After all, this is an individual who mocked a disabled reporter, who attributed a reporter's questions to her menstrual cycle, who mocked a brilliant rival who happened to be a woman due to her appearance, who bragged about his marital affairs, and who laces his public speeches with vulgarity.

Donald Trump says he admires Vladimir Putin, while has called George W. Bush a liar. That is a twisted example of evil trumping good.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/full-transcript-mitt-romneys-remarks-on-donald-trump-and-the-2016-race-220176#ixzz48VMP1ggi
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Mitt Romney ran possibly the worst campaign in the history of elections and lost what should have been a slam dunk . NO ONE takes him seriously, well except liberals who have suddenly decided that he knows what is best for our country LOL

Mitt Romney ran possibly the worst campaign in the history of elections and lost what should have been a slam dunk . NO ONE takes him seriously, well except liberals who have suddenly decided that he knows what is best for our country LOL

I'm not sure how it was a slam dunk. he was trying to unseat an incumbent president absent a recession or an effective third party challenge. Usually, on the rare occasions we fire a president, you have to have one of those factors, and usually both. Neither were the case in 2012.

Romney didn't run a bad campaign. Romney was an awful candidate that even most Republicans didn't want.

It must be true.

i'm not inclined to defend Trump, although I think Romney is full of shit on the trade claims. Free Trade has been a disaster for American workers and American companies trying to do the right thing.

I also think the Weird Mormon Robot(TM) is the last person who needs to be bitching about Trump.

In 2012, Romney could have repudiated Trump and all his racism and birtherism. He didn't. He embraced Trump.

Now he's kicking and screaming because he knows Trump will be a 50 year disaster for Republicans with women and Hispanics.

nice “TM”…made me smile.

It must be true.

Said it then, I’ll say it now because it’s apropos. Romney (a business man) would have been a great neighbor but a terrible President. When you’re experience is running something for profit, you’re ill equipped to comprehend running a business to break even or know you’ll take a huge loss on some programs.

What i was saying was that like Jose Canseco when he began naming names in the steroid era; people attacked him for being a character and for being a doofus; few attacked what he said. It turns out he was more correct than not.

We’re 50 posts deep into the discussion, not one thing Romney pointed out has been addressed in detail. Pretty much assuring us that he is correct

You are so insular.

Im a lot more entertaining than that guy. You chose wrong dumbass. Click

They say you are retarded, idiot and mentally ill. I may add.......... you are imbecile.

Forum List

Back