Romney deliberately lost election

Romney deliberately lost election to protect insurance companies and Romney/Obama care

the 2-party system is a fraud
lol. He lost because he's an out of touch rich guy w/ 14 bank accounts.

He didn't really lose, he took a dive for his corporate masters.
And again, this is ridiculous nonsense.

This is typical of a partisan rightist who refuses to accept the fact that a majority of the voters rejected the republican agenda.

Im not a rightist,

and it looks like Obama fooled the majority of voters to accept the republican or rather corporatist agenda in Romney care
No. Voters just saw what a pair of psychos the Romneys are and voted for the best choice.

I thought you agreed with me in above post in that he deliberately lost.

lol. He lost because he's an out of touch rich guy w/ 14 bank accounts.

This is typical of a partisan rightist who refuses to accept the fact that a majority of the voters rejected the republican agenda.

Im not a rightist,

and it looks like Obama fooled the majority of voters to accept the republican or rather corporatist agenda in Romney care
No. Voters just saw what a pair of psychos the Romneys are and voted for the best choice.

There you go thinking again. The reason he lost is because he was an inept candidate with nothing to say beyond Republican talking points. Most Rs can't think beyond what they hear on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh.

Im not a rightist,

There you go thinking again. The reason he lost is because he was an inept candidate with nothing to say beyond Republican talking points. Most Rs can't think beyond what they hear on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh.

There were many in the republican primary who did that better than him. As I said in above posts he was the perfect foil for Obama, it couldn't have been staged better.

Forum List

Back