Romney Defender Says Americans Would Find Romney Financial Shenanigans Distasteful

Outsourcing American jobs, not paying taxes, stealing pension money, Medicaire fraud,....

Romney is the problem, not the solution.

wtf...you just described Obama and his comrades in arms administation..
vote OBAMA and this administration OUT PEOPLE

Medicare Fraud: 107 charged with Medicare fraud; bogus claims hit $455 million
WASHINGTON — Doctors, nurses and other healthcare providers from around the nation – 107 in all – were charged Wednesday in what federal officials in Washington called a “nationwide takedown” against medical professionals they said fraudulently billed Medicare out of nearly half a billion dollars in bogus claims.

---

Sounds like GOP Job Creators :lol:

Romney Defender Says Americans Would Find Romney Financial Shenanigans Distasteful

Steve Rattner, the man who in Romney's defense supposedly sandbagged the Obama campaign's presentation of an anti-Bain ad had this to say about Romney's financial tricks...

"If you say to your tax people, as he seems to have done, 'I want every trick in the book. I want to push this to the edge,'" Rattner said during an appearance on "Fareed Zakaria GPS" on CNN. "I will tell you that as a private equity guy, I'm familiar with many of the things that he did. And I know many people who have done many of the things that he did. I do not know anyone who did everything that he did."

"Some of what he did, like the IRA, I have asked fellow private equity guys," Rattner said, referencing the account in which Romney has stored up to $100 million tax-free. "None of us had even known this was a possible trick, if you will. He has pushed the envelope all the way to the edge, to his benefit, and I think that Americans would find that pretty distasteful."

Follow the money. Money is Romney's god. Romney likes firing people when it makes him money. Romney prostrates himself before the altar of profit-at-any-expense.

The American people do not need the empty and selfish, mean-spirited, values of a Vulture Capitalist (Texas GOP Governor Rick Perry's phrase for sleazy business types like Romney) like Willard Mitt Romney.

Steve Rattner sandbags the Obama campaign's presentation of an anti-Bain ad | Capital New York

Steve Rattner: Mitt Romney Used 'Every Trick In The Book' To Avoid Tax Penalties

Another projection from the mentally challenged.

Steve Rattner, a man who defends Romney against some of Team Obama's attacks, mentions how distasteful Romney's tactics are when it comes to worshipping profit at any cost, and this is all you've got?

better hope Team Romney has better than you on it's defense:eusa_clap:

OH MY GOD...

Its an opinion.............

:lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't Media Matters and American bridge push the tax system to the edge when they admittedly "monitor (ONLY) conservative speech" and hire private detectives to dig up dirt on (only) republicans and maintain a tax exempt status? That's the way the law is written? Well duh.

We have a treasury secretary who admitted cheating on his taxes and his excuse was that he was too dumb to fill out the IRS form. Who appoints these fools? A guy who never made an honest dime on his own?

New Topics

Forum List

Back