493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

hillary-clinton-barack-obama-laughing-2008.jpg

It was the Palestinians grumbling about Romney.

So-fucking-what?

"While Israeli’s were happy to meet Romney and hear what he had to say, it’s leaders, President Shimon Peres and the Minister of Defense Ehud Barack were telling CNN’s Wolf Blitzer in separate interviews which aired Monday, July 30, 2012, that no other President has had as close a tie with Israel as President Obama currently has with regards to security.

Barack: Under President Obama, he is doing in regards to help our security more than anyone I can remember in my life.

Blitzer: More than any other Presidents like, LBJ, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush?

Barack: Yes, in terms of the support for our security, the cooperation of our intelligence, sharing of sorts in a very open way, even when there are differences.

Peres: When I look at the record of President Obama concerning the major issue of security, I think it’s a highly satisfactory record from an Israeli point of view.

And Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has echoed these same remarks in past interviews on CNN."
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

Romney's President now?

:cuckoo:

(that's the latest e-mail title from the Obama campaign)
:D

****When you read the news 101 days from now, that might be the headline you see.

Those few words will tell us whether we fought back hard enough against Romney and the Republicans' massive special-interest fundraising machine -- or if we didn't do enough, maybe because we got complacent or thought that we had this one in the bag.*****

donate now, blah-blah-blah

:lmao:

pathetic

It is going to take a whole lot of money
to shove this "bag of goods" down the throats
of the American voter

Especially, now that Papa Obama has a record
to run on

I am sure the dems feel the same about recent voting ID requirements.

However, I agree that our poll watchers should be vigilant.

Republicans, focus on economics and the economy and jobs.

We can beat the dems on those issues.

Anything else is a distraction.
None of that matters if there is cheating at the polls and a DOJ covering ACORN's voter fraud crimes.

I can't tell you how horrifying an issue that is to me.
You just did.

853.gif
[/QUOTE]

Dems don't feel the same way about voter ID laws. They know such measures are reasonable and so do you. They are against that b/c they want to enable fraud.

Well, several Republican Governors are refusing to implement the Medicaid expansion in their states or implement the health care exchanges. How many people are going to suffer as a result of their partisan games?

How many will suffer by printing money out of thin air to pay for it?

ONE POUND let me repeat that ONE POUND of cooked bacon in a seattle grocery store came in at 22 dollars plus.

This is a direct result of the democrats monetary policy.

Try looking at the bigger picture instead of selfish wants.

I'd say my comments are about as unselfish as it gets wanting everyone to get health care. I already have it. I want those who don't to be able to get it. I think it is more selfish of the Republican Governors to refuse to expand Medicaid or implement the health care exchanges even though they are getting the money to do so. They are doing it for partisan political gain and nothing more.

Well, several Republican Governors are refusing to implement the Medicaid expansion in their states or implement the health care exchanges. How many people are going to suffer as a result of their partisan games?

ONE POUND let me repeat that ONE POUND of cooked bacon in a seattle grocery store came in at 22 dollars plus.

I'd say my comments are about as unselfish as it gets wanting everyone to get health care. I already have it. I want those who don't to be able to get it. I think it is more selfish of the Republican Governors to refuse to expand Medicaid or implement the health care exchanges even though they are getting the money to do so. They are doing it for partisan political gain and nothing more.

That shouldn't equate to me paying for it for them, tho......

You are already paying for the uninsured to go to the ER at a very high cost to the taxpayers.

You are already paying for the uninsured to go to the ER at a very high cost to the taxpayers.

Actually it's an added expense tucked into premiums, not taxes.
:eusa_shhh:

Actually it's an added expense tucked into premiums, not taxes.
:eusa_shhh:

I worked at a county hospital. It was a taxpayer expense. And they had to take the uninsured.

Let me add to this and say if it isn't a county hospital then yes they increase fees, which increases premiums BUT this is taken care of if the uninsured are covered under the Medicaid expansion and the mandate to buy healthcare and the Exchanges.

(that's the latest e-mail title from the Obama campaign)
:D

****When you read the news 101 days from now, that might be the headline you see.

Those few words will tell us whether we fought back hard enough against Romney and the Republicans' massive special-interest fundraising machine -- or if we didn't do enough, maybe because we got complacent or thought that we had this one in the bag.*****

donate now, blah-blah-blah

:lmao:

pathetic

Yea, I saw that. Very funny! Talk about fear mongering.... the left are seriously worried. Good.

you mean fear mongering like claiming america is going to be destroyed with 4 more years of Obama? You mean feasr mongering like claiming providing birth control to women will crash our country? Fear mongering like that gays cause huge disasters and theater shootings through buttsex? Fear mongering that rich people are going to pack up and move from one of the world's biggest and most lucrative markets because they have to pay taxes?

Yes, I can see how failing to support Obama will probably lead to a Mitt Romney presidency. That really is not fear mongering, more like an accurate estimation of what will happen if any candidate fails to get support for their cause. You say potatoe, we say you are too fucking stupid to spell potato.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Today's e-mail is recruiting Michelle's help
:lol:

All of the things we've poured our hearts into -- from passing health care reform to fighting for an economy that works for everyone -- are on the line.

I know I don't want to wake up on November 7th wondering if I could have done more. So I'm doing everything I can between now and Election Day to make sure we can keep moving this country forward for four more years.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]From all of us, thanks.

Michelle[/FONT]

Nah, some our GOP are deliberately blocking Dem voting groups when possible. That's fact. In our area, everybody gets to vote, and then the poll watchers challenge. Works quite well in areas where almost no one is not known by somebody.

But . . . I agree that people should have voter IDs.

I am sure the dems feel the same about recent voting ID requirements.

However, I agree that our poll watchers should be vigilant.

None of that matters if there is cheating at the polls and a DOJ covering ACORN's voter fraud crimes.

I can't tell you how horrifying an issue that is to me.
You just did.

853.gif

Dems don't feel the same way about voter ID laws. They know such measures are reasonable and so do you. They are against that b/c they want to enable fraud.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back