Romney defeats Obama?

With voter suppression and unlimited money from billionaires wanting something, it's very, very likely. America is distracted with "Kim Kardasian", they have no time for politics. They will pay the price.

In 2008 when it was Obama's pet billionaires outspending McCain it was okay.
When it was your party's Black Panthers practicing voter intimidation it was ok.

I mean, that's fine.

It's just, if you're going to go full blown retard on the hypocritical shit at least have the balls to admit it.
:cuckoo:

And what did he get? What was it he wanted?

How come Republicans never look beyond what the "other guy" did? Don't they know what's going on? Don't they have morals of their own?

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney - they expect a big payoff on their investment

Wait a liberal with morals?????? Uh when did this happen? I mean liberals kill kids, let murders out on parole, like to out gays, promote promiscuity, treat other races like children, they belive in eugenics, and basically have NO personal morality at all. sorry rdean...

liberals dont need the "other guy" did it, they just say Bush did it.

In 2008 when it was Obama's pet billionaires outspending McCain it was okay.
When it was your party's Black Panthers practicing voter intimidation it was ok.

I mean, that's fine.

It's just, if you're going to go full blown retard on the hypocritical shit at least have the balls to admit it.
:cuckoo:

And what did he get? What was it he wanted?

How come Republicans never look beyond what the "other guy" did? Don't they know what's going on? Don't they have morals of their own?

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney - they expect a big payoff on their investment

"He" who?

Soros?

What did Soros want?

Exactly what he got...Union protections, stimulus monies, his own Congress, etc....

That's different. They agree with Soros so it's ok. Double standards and the left... SOP.

Poor baby, O better hope Romney wins.............

A review of the latest polls show the Senate will go Pub at least 51-47 and that's only the count of the solid Pub wins. Could definitely go higher.

I can't imagine how the O could possibly function as Prez with a solid Pub Congress. How many bills does he think he can veto without causing the 2nd civil War?

I love when liberals talk morals or crime, it's just like watching a train wreck. Liberals think the tax code is moral.......they have nothing to do with morals. Stealing is immoral and we have laws for that.

Hope you're right. But my thinking is that there's a bunch of blue states who will go for Obama no matter what, and maybe enough swing states will go for him even though the economy sucks. I'm guessing there aren't many voters who haven't already made up their minds, unless something drastic happens over the next 100 days. So - who knows?

The economy doesn't suck. The job market sucks. There's a difference.

you see good economic news? I'd love to see some

12 quarters of GDP growth.
21 months of job growth.
Fortune 500 companies set a record for profits in 2011.
Interest rates at historic lows.

How's that?

(that's the latest e-mail title from the Obama campaign)
:D

****When you read the news 101 days from now, that might be the headline you see.

Those few words will tell us whether we fought back hard enough against Romney and the Republicans' massive special-interest fundraising machine -- or if we didn't do enough, maybe because we got complacent or thought that we had this one in the bag.*****

donate now, blah-blah-blah

:lmao:

pathetic

Worked for me..

I donated..

:D (Well not really..I donated well before the 100 day mark)

As the incumbent, he should be showing a decent lead at this stage of the game. That he is not is good news - but not for Obama.

Hope you're right. But my thinking is that there's a bunch of blue states who will go for Obama no matter what, and maybe enough swing states will go for him even though the economy sucks. I'm guessing there aren't many voters who haven't already made up their minds, unless something drastic happens over the next 100 days. So - who knows?

Really? Looks pretty sucky to me. It's been over 3 years since the recession officially ended, and we ain't going in the right direction.

Really? Looks pretty sucky to me. It's been over 3 years since the recession officially ended, and we ain't going in the right direction.

What's shitty about it?

Break it down.

Dow Jones busts through 13,000 as bad news becomes good news - Los Angeles Times

Dow broke 13K.

The big companies are swimming in trillions of dollars. So much dollars they can't keep in in the US..

So? You got something against the rich getting richer?

:confused:

What's shitty about it?

Break it down.

Dow Jones busts through 13,000 as bad news becomes good news - Los Angeles Times

Dow broke 13K.

The big companies are swimming in trillions of dollars. So much dollars they can't keep in in the US..

So? You got something against the rich getting richer?

:confused:

I don't give a flyin' fuck about the rich, but most everyone else is not doing so good. So why do you want to continue the same bullshit we've been doing for the last 3 and a half years?

If we concentrate on economics, Romney can beat Obama.

When we waste time on birferism, kenyanism, bagger nationism. . . we waste time, energy, and resources.

Obama leads in ten of twelve swing states, four of those states outside the margin of error.

This is close only because the far right wing is distracting voters from the real issues.

The far right may cost Romney the election, and heaven help them in the party if they do.

In contrast to Romney's establishing good feelings with Israel, Obama broke his promises to Israel. I can imagine how isolated they felt before Romney went over there and reassured them things would return to normal for them in the near future.

I'm starting to feel a lot brighter about the world being in good hands in a Romney White House. :)

I just think Romney is the man of the hour and will emblazon a future of good jobs, job security, and that he will decimate the national debt by doing what Obama has neglected to do--stop the drunken sailor spend binge.

May this be the last few months Obama can stand in front of the mirror and tell his lies to himself until he believes them. The state of the union never improved because he mistreated the energy industry and brought chaos to dependent industries such as tourism. People aren't traveling on a large scale until gasoline prices go down, and that's the way it is.

what did you expect a campaign email to say?, "We're doing great, just checking-in"? :lol: Even if they were ahead of Romney in finances 4:1 they'd still be fundraising. It's what campaigns do. Seriously :rolleyes:

what did you expect a campaign email to say?, "We're doing great, just checking-in"? :lol: Even if they were ahead of Romney in finances 4:1 they'd still be fundraising. It's what campaigns do. Seriously :rolleyes:

Actually if you've been in politics, they would state that, along with we still need your help and we have to get the house and senate back as well or something similar to that.

In contrast to Romney's establishing good feelings with Israel, Obama broke his promises to Israel. I can imagine how isolated they felt before Romney went over there and reassured them things would return to normal for them in the near future.

I'm starting to feel a lot brighter about the world being in good hands in a Romney White House. :)

I just think Romney is the man of the hour and will emblazon a future of good jobs, job security, and that he will decimate the national debt by doing what Obama has neglected to do--stop the drunken sailor spend binge.

May this be the last few months Obama can stand in front of the mirror and tell his lies to himself until he believes them. The state of the union never improved because he mistreated the energy industry and brought chaos to dependent industries such as tourism. People aren't traveling on a large scale until gasoline prices go down, and that's the way it is.

Not sure you guys are prepared to be on the defensive with that guy, Obama is going to do you all a favor and win so that you will not have to suffer the indignity when the miraculous Romney recovery fails to materialize.

As things continue to turn to shit under Obama ,Romney will win ,and obama can crawl back into that shovel ready jobs hole he came out of.....

$1180156_f496.jpg

Forum List

Back