Romney Cries About Biden Comment Then Makes "Vile" Comment About Obama

One of the reasons many on the left were disappointed with him was that he kept trying tio reach out despite repeated claims from the right they were not interested in compromise.

And the ones on his side.......... he bought off.

Google Joe Septic super PAC ad... ya dummy.

lies, since the ad never accused romney of murder at all.

Damn you fuckers have NO moral compass at all do ya?

you mean the guy who lies is trying to tell others about a moral compass? Perhaps if you were not such a scumbag POS who spreads such bullshit and lies I would take this more seriously.

But feel free to prove me a liar. Quote the text of the add where it says "Mitt Romney is a murderer."
Nahh.... he just accused Romney of interfering with his insurance and his dear wife died because of it....

Actually, Obama did not even write the ad so claiming he said it is another lie. Did someone install your moral compass backwards, or is it that you think lying is moral? Oh, and no one claimed Romney interfered with her insurance. They claimed he was responsible for the decision to close the plant which lead to the man being laid off. An effect of which was the normal loss of health insurance that happens when you get laid off without a golden parachute. No one thinks romney came along and just pulled the man's health insurance for fun, just that his record of outsourcing and business destruction at bain had many consequences for the people he laid off and the businesses he destroyed.
We are not stupid.... we know what was being insinuated.

No, you are stupid, and a liar.
Take your damn lies elsewhere.

You first fucko.

Actually, the ad never accused Romney of murder.

It accuses Romney of acts that directly led to the death of a person.

That is murder.

it accused him of not understanding the effects of his business decisions, and not caring to.

It accuses him of causing the death of Soptic’s wife.

Fucking scumbag demagogue piles of shit.

The only people claiming there was any charge of murder in there were the right wing whiners.

Obama and his campaign are reprehensible filth. He has no place is public office.

This is the most shameful act I've seen in any political campaign. Obama wallows in the sewer and is indistinguishable from the raw sewage itself.

No where in that entire ad did Romney get credit for the cancer that killed his wife.

No, rather the ad claims that Romney denied her the life saving care that would have prevented her death.

Yeah, it's a lie - the filthy demagogues of the Obama campaign have a 6 year gap, and 3 years of health care to explain, but they are filthy pigs, lying fucks, so they just slander and libel without care.

Fuck Obama and his filthy party. He joins the ranks of Stalin and Goebbels in my book. An example of the depths of depravity the human condition is capable of producing.

"Over the last four years this president has pushed the Democrats and Republicans as far apart as they can possibly be...and divided us into groups, demonizing some and pandering to others.

His campaign strategy is to smash America into pieces and cobble together 51% of the pieces.
If an American president in this way, we all lose. But he won't win that way!"

You call that vile? Have you been listening to Obama, et al?

I would call lying and claiming that the biggest dividers in this country as somehow innocent, or even less than democrats to be a completely vile lie. Blaming the people who reached out time and again for compromise for being the dividers when your own party considers compromise to be a curse word to be vile. I would say a man who has made billions of dollars promoting class warfare at Bain and selling out his own americans is completely vile in even attempting to portray himself as a uniter.

Obama ordered the kill on our worse enemy, and not the mittens campaign wants to run ads that claim he was wrong for ordering it. An event that even if you did not celebrate it should have been a call for the right and left to drink a toast to the end of the guy who supposedly masterminded the attacks of 9/11 and unite in a day when we are all supposed to be safer, and justice was finally done to the best of our ability, but the right took it as an opportunity to call for hate against the man who had the courage to order an attack that could have easily threatened any positive relations we had with Pakistan and threatened american relations around the world.

You people who agree with Mittens in this case are some of the biggest liars and some of the lowest forms of human crap ever to crawl out of your mom and bite her teet.

Some posts are not worthy of answer.

Yeah, you cannot even bring up another lie to confront how right I am. Oh wells, i know when your beaten.

Nice to see he's growing a pair. Now he needs to whip em' out and give someone a nugget beat down.

Actually, the ad never accused Romney of murder.

It accuses Romney of acts that directly led to the death of a person.

That is murder.

One it was indirect, unless you can show me where it accused Romney of giving her cancer. At best it is manslaughter, but it would never stand up in any court. If insurance companies are not respionsible for deaths for cutting off sick people for getting sick, then certainly no one said ropmney is at fault for doing something completely legal. Accusing Rmney of murder involves prosecution and murder charges, and as far as i know no one has even filed a murder complaint with the police, including Soptic.
it accused him of not understanding the effects of his business decisions, and not caring to.

It accuses him of causing the death of Soptic’s wife.

Agin, it clearly states cancer is the cause of his wife's death. unless you are claiming Romney has the ability to cause cancer then this claim is bogus. You can keep on claiming otherwise, but you would still be wrong.

Fucking scumbag demagogue piles of shit.

my insult about you crawling out of your mom was so much better. Seriously, step up.
The only people claiming there was any charge of murder in there were the right wing whiners.

Obama and his campaign are reprehensible filth. He has no place is public office.

Giving up on your false claims?
This is the most shameful act I've seen in any political campaign. Obama wallows in the sewer and is indistinguishable from the raw sewage itself.

Shameful is the man who keeps dividing america claiming he is running a clean campaign when his only selling point is hatred of Obama and him not being Obama.

No where in that entire ad did Romney get credit for the cancer that killed his wife.

No, rather the ad claims that Romney denied her the life saving care that would have prevented her death.

It doesn't even say that. The insurance company terminated their contract with joe because that is what they do when they don't have to cover someone anymore. No one says that riomney terminated her insurance. he just laid off her husband for profit. It is not even claimed that Romny did anything to stop them from getting new coverage as they could have gotten more if they could have afforded it. How long she would have had insurance without Obamacare keeping the insurance company from dropping coverage is another issue entirely.
Yeah, it's a lie - the filthy demagogues of the Obama campaign have a 6 year gap, and 3 years of health care to explain, but they are filthy pigs, lying fucks, so they just slander and libel without care.

Fuck Obama and his filthy party. He joins the ranks of Stalin and Goebbels in my book. An example of the depths of depravity the human condition is capable of producing.

Wah wah wah, keep spouting the bullshit.

One it was indirect, unless you can show me where it accused Romney of giving her cancer.

The lying demagogue scum of your filthy party accuse Romney of blocking her care, a direct act of second degree homicide.

At best it is manslaughter,

At best, it's libel.

but it would never stand up in any court.

ROFL

Yeah sparky, demagoguery isn't a legal process.

You filthy fucks lie, and hope that people believe your filth.

If insurance companies are not respionsible for deaths for cutting off sick people for getting sick, then certainly no one said ropmney is at fault for doing something completely legal. Accusing Rmney of murder involves prosecution and murder charges, and as far as i know no one has even filed a murder complaint with the police, including Soptic.

Soptic is being paid by Obama to slander Romney. Any charges filed would be against Soptic and that filthy fuck Obama.

Agin, it clearly states cancer is the cause of his wife's death. unless you are claiming Romney has the ability to cause cancer then this claim is bogus. You can keep on claiming otherwise, but you would still be wrong.

According to the scum of the earth demagogues working for Obama, Romney denied her the care that would have saved her life.

Your party is such reprehensible filth, fucking scumbags.

my insult about you crawling out of your mom was so much better. Seriously, step up.

Ignoring the no family rule, I'm not insulting anyone. You and your party are filth, utter scum demagogues. That's not an insult, that's a fact.

Shameful is the man who keeps dividing america claiming he is running a clean campaign when his only selling point is hatred of Obama and him not being Obama.

Obama is the most decisive figure since Lincoln, but that doesn't earn the level of contempt I have for the filthy fuck - it is rather this demagoguery, where he accuses his opponent of murder, that garners my utter contempt for this reprehensible piece of shit, Obama.

Forum List

Back