Romney Cries About Biden Comment Then Makes "Vile" Comment About Obama

haha vile? Vile is a word better reserved for things being said by Obama and his campaign buddy. Things like putting people back in chains and what not. haha

Last edited:
Believe me... the Democrats own the Republicans when it comes to vile rhetoric and have for years.

Look, this is a campaign. We've got to have broad shoulders. You can't spend your time whining about the fact that people are drawing attention to your record in the past. I’ve been attacked. It's fine. Get used to it. It is going to get a lot of worse.
- Willard Mitt, rhymes with....

Look, this is a campaign. We've got to have broad shoulders. You can't spend your time whining about the fact that people are drawing attention to your record in the past. I’ve been attacked. It's fine. Get used to it. It is going to get a lot of worse.
- Willard Mitt, rhymes with....

obama has an Angry and desperate administration

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5808819-post1.html

Only one problem, TM...President Obama's reelection strategy DOES revolve around pitting different groups against the other. His calls for tax increases on the wealthy when he knows that increasing taxes on anyone in a bad economy is bad fiscal policy and when he knows the GOP controlled House will never pass such increases is nothing more than pandering to a demographic that he thinks will support him. If it was actually a viable strategy and not just a reelection "ploy" then he would have raised taxes on the wealthy three years ago. Why didn't he? Because he knew only too well that to do so would hurt the economy and he'd be blamed. So what has changed? The GOP controls the House and will block any such tax increase. So Obama can call for something he knows is bad policy because the Republicans will do the right thing and prevent it from ever being enacted.

That isn't "leadership"...that's playing partisan games in order to get reelected while millions of Americans continue to suffer with unemployment and underemployment.

"Over the last four years this president has pushed the Democrats and Republicans as far apart as they can possibly be...and divided us into groups, demonizing some and pandering to others.

His campaign strategy is to smash America into pieces and cobble together 51% of the pieces.
If an American president in this way, we all lose. But he won't win that way!"

You call that vile? Have you been listening to Obama, et al?

In one case he is right. As we saw GWB take the unity that we had after 9/11 and destroy it with partisan politics and hate our nation was weakened. I just wonder, since it has been completely republicans destroying the unity of america since 2004 and right through 2008 and the present what the fuck he is whining about? It was the republicans who held america hostage last summer with their partisan politics trying to destroy the US to prevent another Obama presidency. It is republicans who are uncompromising and consider compromise to be a dirty word. It is republicans who have made hatred and fear their tactic. That entire clip is much more focussed on republicans in the US than the dems who have compromised, and obama who has reached out across the aisle repeatedly only to get his hand bitten by the ravenous hatred of the right wing.

To tell us that he is supposedly the candidate of unity is just another of mittens lies and deceptions. He has run a campaign so dirty he even divided his own party in the primaries. I know the republicans here will defend this as they have no concept of truth, or even their own divisive behavior.

All I can say is that they can feel glad lies and dishonesty have no punishment because they would all be hung for their bullshit.

In one case he is right. As we saw GWB take the unity that we had after 9/11 and destroy it with partisan politics and hate our nation was weakened. I just wonder, since it has been completely republicans destroying the unity of america since 2004 and right through 2008 and the present what the fuck he is whining about? It was the republicans who held america hostage last summer with their partisan politics trying to destroy the US to prevent another Obama presidency. It is republicans who are uncompromising and consider compromise to be a dirty word. It is republicans who have made hatred and fear their tactic. That entire clip is much more focussed on republicans in the US than the dems who have compromised, and obama who has reached out across the aisle repeatedly only to get his hand bitten by the ravenous hatred of the right wing.

To tell us that he is supposedly the candidate of unity is just another of mittens lies and deceptions. He has run a campaign so dirty he even divided his own party in the primaries. I know the republicans here will defend this as they have no concept of truth, or even their own divisive behavior.

All I can say is that they can feel glad lies and dishonesty have no punishment because they would all be hung for their bullshit.

I'm curious. How many republicans votes did it take to pass Obamacare?

Only one problem, TM...President Obama's reelection strategy DOES revolve around pitting different groups against the other. His calls for tax increases on the wealthy when he knows that increasing taxes on anyone in a bad economy is bad fiscal policy and when he knows the GOP controlled House will never pass such increases is nothing more than pandering to a demographic that he thinks will support him. If it was actually a viable strategy and not just a reelection "ploy" then he would have raised taxes on the wealthy three years ago. Why didn't he? Because he knew only too well that to do so would hurt the economy and he'd be blamed. So what has changed? The GOP controls the House and will block any such tax increase. So Obama can call for something he knows is bad policy because the Republicans will do the right thing and prevent it from ever being enacted.

That isn't "leadership"...that's playing partisan games in order to get reelected while millions of Americans continue to suffer with unemployment and underemployment.

TM? you drinking? I disagree raising taxes on thr rich would hurt the economy. And Obama agreed to extend the Bush tax cuts because the Republicans held unemployment hostage which would have hurt the economy.

Forum List

Back