Romney could wipe debate floor with Obamas ass

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
High debate stakes: Romney looks to gain momentum | General Headlines | Comcast

The Denver debate, 90 minutes devoted to domestic policy, airs live at 9 p.m. EDT, with the two men seated side by side in elevated director's chairs. Romney and Obama debate again Oct. 16 in Hempstead, N.Y., and Oct. 22 in Boca Raton, Fla. Vice President Joe Biden and Republican Paul Ryan have their lone debate Oct. 11 in Danville, Ky.

Obama, no longer the fresh face of 2008, must convince skeptical Americans that he can accomplish in a second term what he couldn't in his first, restoring the economy to full health.

They do not allow a TelePrompter at the debates do they ?
$c6a56632b9414fa18f481635d4963e9b-300x196.jpg

Even if Romney does, the democrats would be saying that obama won, hands down.

I don't like the set up. They are told what the questions are ahead of time and have scripted talks ready to use. It seems to me that it will be one big infomercial. Hope I am wrong.

Obama vs Romney Debates: How the Commission on Presidential Debates is Thwarting Democracy

This year, the secret contract negotiated between the Romney and Obama campaigns and approved by the CPD has angered media watchdogs even more, after the CPD announced the unprecedented decision to share the topics of the debate with the candidates ahead of time.

“The candidates shouldn’t be told what the questions are before the exam,” said Farah, . “Obama and Romney are running for the highest office in the country and, like their predecessors, should be compelled to think on their feet during the debates, rather than recite a series of memorized sound-bites.”

Obama vs Romney Debates: How the Commission on Presidential Debates is Thwarting Democracy

boy are you guys going to be sad.

We all know you really still hate robmoney and will rail against him in just a few weeks

The expectations are so low for Romney that as long as he doesn't screw up badly, as in BIDEN bad, he'll get a nice bump. By contrast, Obama "the great um ah orator" can heal the planet and stop the rise of the oceans with the power of his words.....

The expectations are so low for Romney that as long as he doesn't screw up badly, as in BIDEN bad, he'll get a nice bump. By contrast, Obama "the great um ah orator" can heal the planet and stop the rise of the oceans with the power of his words.....

Obama will stop the presidential aspirations of Mitt Romney, with his words and you will get to watch it happen.

I don't like the set up. They are told what the questions are ahead of time and have scripted talks ready to use. It seems to me that it will be one big infomercial. Hope I am wrong.

This year, the secret contract negotiated between the Romney and Obama campaigns and approved by the CPD has angered media watchdogs even more, after the CPD announced the unprecedented decision to share the topics of the debate with the candidates ahead of time.

“The candidates shouldn’t be told what the questions are before the exam,” said Farah, . “Obama and Romney are running for the highest office in the country and, like their predecessors, should be compelled to think on their feet during the debates, rather than recite a series of memorized sound-bites.”

You are right.

It's Romney won't win. It's not a debate, but a series of speeches.

Obama will stop the presidential aspirations of Mitt Romney, with his words and you will get to watch it happen.

Yes, he is so powerful that his scripted words will sway the undecided and still the evil hearts of the conservatives. He is the "um ah orator"..... he is.....the OBAMESSIAH!!!

Obamessiah.jpg

CPD: Making pro rasslin' look legitimate since 1987.

Will we get specifics from Obama on what he plans to do about the economy? And if he gives specific solutions, why hasn't he implemented them already? It's a Catch 22 for him!

Will we get specifics from Obama on what he plans to do about the economy? And if he gives specific solutions, why hasn't he implemented them already? It's a Catch 22 for him!

Obama's winning without specifics. He's just running out the clock. The Romney campaign has been exposed and it will cost them the election.

Yes, he is so powerful that his scripted words will sway the undecided and still the evil hearts of the conservatives. He is the "um ah orator"..... he is.....the OBAMESSIAH!!!

Obamessiah.jpg

Ask the house republicans how the Q&A at their retreat went.

Here is his plan: Provide each and every American family a free block of government subsidized cheese, a pot to cook it in, an oven to heat the pot, a house to place the oven in, and an Obama phone they can use to call for free recipes. He is working on getting each of these "needy" families a new Chevy Volt as well.

A few other agenda items are: Create good no-show jobs where "workers" are paid to stay home. "Invest" in shovel ready fart harvesting. "Invest" in the "friends helping friends" plan....

He's a visionary!

Obama's winning without specifics. He's just running out the clock. The Romney campaign has been exposed and it will cost them the election.

Because he can't give them? He has no plan? Just like the past four years? IOW, I'm winging it and look at the good it's got me! He's laughing at liberals as we speak!

Of course Mitt is not known for making gaffes like:

"47% are voting for him"
Lybian gaffe
"I know several NASCAR owners"

Nope, Mitt never makes mistakes...:lol:

Forum List

Back