Romney conceeds Iowa to Santorum

BREAKING: Romney calls Santorum – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Santorum wins Iowa

Romney wins NH

Newt has now pulled a lead in SC

We have a race folks.

Moreover, we have a clear instance of fraudulent activity.

At best...massive incompetence.

I don't see the case for fraud but I did see inept stupidity first hand on election night. The report alone that someone put the votes in their truck then drove home is proof of that. Intentional fraud? That requires a motive and a bit of proof.

BREAKING: Romney calls Santorum – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Santorum wins Iowa

Romney wins NH

Newt has now pulled a lead in SC

We have a race folks.

I don't see the case for fraud but I did see inept stupidity first hand on election night. The report alone that someone put the votes in their truck then drove home is proof of that. Intentional fraud? That requires a motive and a bit of proof.
There's a video in this link:

Edith and Carolyn solve Iowa vote mystery: On CNN with Blitzer, King - Lynn Sweet

Very telling. I smell shenanigans.

How 'bout you?

Edith and Carolyn solve Iowa vote mystery: On CNN with Blitzer, King - Lynn Sweet

How 'bout you?

That didn't solve nor suggest ANYTHING.

That's one district and the numbers didn't match CNN's numbers because they didn't have the final tally.

Get back to me when you have real evidence Mr Panther.

How 'bout you?

Just curious.

What do you care since you support the side that uses two votes and super delegates?

Not smart enough to decide for yourself?

Forum List

Back