Romney cheated

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Yes, I know an article about this was posted earlier but I'm not sure if the video was also posted. President Obama used the paper that was already there and is very clearly shown in the video.

Romney Sleight of Hand Cheating Slow Mo/Close UP (Original)

Play video
Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012. "No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

The debate rules stated,
"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

Watch Romney's right hand... I wonder how long he practiced that move.

Okay, rw's bring on your pretzel excuses and lame ass name calling, but you cannot deny what the video shows.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZ5_qdHLV8&feature=player_embedded]Romney Sleight of Hand Cheating Slow Mo/Close UP (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, I know an article about this was posted earlier but I'm not sure if the video was also posted. President Obama used the paper that was already there and is very clearly shown in the video.

Play video
Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012. "No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

The debate rules stated,
"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

Okay, rw's bring on your pretzel excuses and lame ass name calling, but you cannot deny what the video shows.

Romney Sleight of Hand Cheating Slow Mo/Close UP (Original) - YouTube

are you speaking as an Independent or a Lefty here?....

It looks like a piece of paper he made notes on. Do you have proof there was anything already written on it? No.

If you'll notice Obama was making notes during the debate too. How did he get those "tangible" and illegal items into the debate? Why he must have cheated!

Look what good it did him though!

Play video

The debate rules stated,

If you can't stand the heat, you're welcome to leave the kitchen.

Your guy cheated. Deal with it or run away like the chicken shit you are.:tongue:

Romney didn't have to cheat..

121015_2012_p465.jpg

A Liar and a Cheater! Wow...perhaps the Church now has the Latter Day Liar!

It's over for Obama. For him to win, he's going to have to kill someone.

Play video

The debate rules stated,

I vote "speaking as a whiner"

You are so pathetic you should be on disability. On too long? You system will have you snuffed Nutty. Bye

Play video

The debate rules stated,

show me what was written on that pad he pulled out of his pocket, dumb ass.

Romney took notes on it during the debate, just as Obama did.

FAIL

Play video

The debate rules stated,

Your guy cheated. Deal with it or run away like the chicken shit you are.:tongue:

WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE PAD, DUMB ASS?

Simple question. IF it had sometime written on it prior to the debate, you should be able to prove it. Do so.

Check out the comments "conspiracy theorist nutters" at the link:
SnowButterFly: "I'm sorry, but handkerchiefs don't bounce like that thing did - like it was made out of something other than cotton, something that looked a hell of a lot like paper. I'm not claiming to know what it was, but it was definitely not a handkerchief, unless Romney uses ones made from cardboard."
"Handkerchiefs don't bounce like that!" And she would know, seeing as she prolly holds multiple degrees in Linen Technology and Handkerchief Studies!

Maybe Romney had Obama's REAL Birth Certificate and blackmailed him into shutting up the whole night? :lol:

Last edited:

Play video

The debate rules stated,

And, this serves as proof of the old saying....

"We can only judge others by ourselves."

Play video

The debate rules stated,

yea im a chicken shit.....at least i dont lie about who i am.....

The video is evidence Romney brought a "tangible thing" out of his right pocket and placed it on the podium. There is no evidence it was notes.

The object is about one quarter the size of the notepaper already on the podium. It could be a folded handkerchief for all we know.

If you watch the next few seconds after that in the full video below, he appears to be putting his hand into his left pocket as if tucking something into it.

At the end of the debate, Romney and Obama and their families meet, and anniversary congratulations are extended and they all chat for a while. Then Obama leaves the stage but Romney goes back to his podium and retrieves his notes.

As he picks them up, you can clearly see they do not have folds in them which paper that had been folded into quarters would have.

He folds the notes into a trifold and puts them in his inside jacket pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Play video

The debate rules stated,

he aint my guy dumbass.....i hope he falls in the same bottomless pit that YOUR guy falls into.....

Forum List

Back