Romney caught on tape

The Romney tapes are sinking not only Mitt's campaign, but the Republican's senatorial candidates as well.

That is the biggest threat to Republicans

In 2010, Obama was not on the ticket and Democrats stayed home. Now, Obama is running and Dems are fired up

Republicans are still of an Anybody but Romney mentality as they hold their noses and support Romney. Romney cannot do anything right as he trise to pander to the TeaTards without alienating the middle......It can't be done

The result is Romney has no coat tails and his 97% statement alienates the middle as the Republican brand gets tarnished

The Senate once looked like a given for Republicans. Now Romney has not Put it in play, but makes it unlikely Republicans can take it

The House has been off the table with Dems needing 25 seats. Now, if there is a GOP backlash, anything goes

“Let me make this absolutely clear: I have the utmost respect for all of the filth-encrusted, lesion-covered degenerates of this nation,” Romney said. “In the coming weeks, I look forward to meeting real Americans in their squalid, roach-infested hellholes in every corner of this country. I promise to stand up for every one of you, even the 47 percent of you huddled together for warmth, fighting your own family members for moldy crusts of bread as you wallow in your own excrement."

Romney Apologizes To Nation's 150 Million 'Starving, Filthy Beggars' | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

:lol::lol::lol:

he had nothing to apologize for. But at least he's not apologizing for some evil America did in his mind.

wow, you're pretty fuckin' clueless, aren't ya :lol:

Yes indeed

Romney will be presented as the empty suit he is

You mean like our constant campaigner "community organizer"--whatever that is--President?

You're not really trying to compare the experience and achievement of Mitt Romney to our community organizer--are you?

Here's your comparison between Obama and Romney.

Obama's horrible August 2012 job report. Employment in this country hits a 30 year LOW.
August jobs report: hiring down, unemployment falls - Sep. 7, 2012

Romney--went into Mass. at 5.7% unemployment and left with 4.3% unemployment considered full employment by many economists in this nation.
Governorship of Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under Obama we have lost our Triple A bond rating--just last week again we were downgraded to Double A (Minus). We are 16 trillion in red ink with another 5 trillion to be added to this debt just in interest over the next decade.
National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012
US Credit Rating Cut by Egan-Jones ... Again - US* Business News - CNBC

Compared to Romney going into office with 1.5 billion dollar deficit and leaving with the state with a 2 billion dollar surplus.
Governorship of Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney called in to save the Utah Winter Olympic games from disaster--donates 1 million to it--then gives his 3 year salary as CEO of the games--1.4 million to charity. "According to liberals--This is supposedly a man that doesn't care about poor people?"
Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UNDER OBAMA:
There are 23 million Americans either unemployed or underemployed in this country.
46 million Americans are on food stamps. Medium household incomes have dropped over $4000.00 since Obama took office. 1 in 6 families are now living beneath the poverty level.
We are 16 trillion in red ink with the younger generation is expected to pay $224,000 just in interest on this debt. Consumer Confidence is in the tank.
Welcome to Forbes
SNAP/Food Stamp Participation « Food Research & Action Center
Almost 1 in 6 Americans living below poverty line - Americas - World - The Independent
Consumer confidence - Aug. 28, 2012

Now exactly "who is the EMPTY SUIT"?

94505603-clinton-and-obama.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

You are actually trying to compare the qualifications of a failed Governor from Massachusetts to a four year Senator and President of the United States?

Romney is not nearly as qualified as Biden....he is not in the Presidents league

Yes the President has already demonstrated Romney is far, far, above his pay grade; it would take him forty years working a job in the privat sector to get anywhere near Romney.

Someone wrote a book....

I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child.

He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father, not my mother.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy.

No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.

It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30s. Then, with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history and no experience in leading a single organization.

Yet I was a powerful speaker, and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy.

I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

It was the free market, banks and corporations.

I decided to start making citizens hate them; and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign.”

That sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities."

My true views were not widely known, and I kept them unknown until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world.

And then the world learned the truth.

Who am I?
Answer:
ADOLPH HITLER.

If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE , you should be scared ... Very scared!
You are a lying sack of poop....:)

Figured you would say that. Here we have your typical liberal, when facts don't fit the brainwashed mantra, call the messenger a liar and pretend you never learned that.

Sad little girl, Xena would be ashamed.....

My+Work+Here+Is+Done.jpg

O.K.

Not quite.

He needs more time.

Something must still be working.

WHAT the fuck do you identify as WORKING at the time he took office?

Be specific.

Well, let's see.....

Lot's of people I know were working at the time.

My healthcare provider was working quite well (and at a reasonable cost).

At least part of the U.S. Constitution was working.

Our government debt management system seemed to be somewhat stable.

Need More ?

The market was working too....GM had been selected by nature for extinction.....

Many good and solid banks were working that would still be working if Obama's regulators hadn't come in and shown just how clueless they were.

My+Work+Here+Is+Done.jpg

O.K.

Not quite.

He needs more time.

Something must still be working.

WHAT the fuck do you identify as WORKING at the time he took office?

Be specific.

He won't answer.

Don't confuse me with you. You are the gutless worm that begged out of the Scott Walker thread when it became clear he was going to shove your prediction up your oversized ass.

You are nothing but a spammer.

Talk about it all you want.

President Obama 247 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

And the President leads in all but one of the toss up states. Leads commandingly in Ohio and Virginia.

The American Voter pretty well understands the source of our present economic problems, which is a real problem for the GOP.

You bet they do !

That's why they took the House away from the Dimwitocrats in 2010 and will make the senate more GOP in 2012.

If you understood government, you'd understand that your statement is stupid.

And the President leads in all but one of the toss up states. Leads commandingly in Ohio and Virginia.

The American Voter pretty well understands the source of our present economic problems, which is a real problem for the GOP.

You bet they do !

That's why they took the House away from the Dimwitocrats in 2010 and will make the senate more GOP in 2012.

If you understood government, you'd understand that your statement is stupid.

Giving up on Republican chances of taking the Senate already?

How about the ones that said Hitler changed religion (nope, Catholic all his life)...

Did Obama ever officially change his religion? I mean, I'm pretty sure he's Atheist, but I believe he still claims to be Christian. And Hitler dropped Christianity for the Occult, so he did change religions.

or that he was abandoned by his father.

Hitler's father died - I don't know that he "abandoned him," but Hitler was fatherless and obsessed with his father.

But like I said, you guys are all kind of gone nuts over Obama... and I look forward to the meltdown November 8th.

So out of two, you got zero correct.

With 100 tossups and Obama still apologizing to radical Islam.....

Forum List

Back