Romney caught in big lie. Will he apologize?

Romney claimed an inspector general concluded that Obama steered money to "family and friends". The inspector general never came to that conclusion; therefore, Romney lied. Pretty simple, really.

He said independent auditor, not inspector general, you fail.

The video is right there to look at. He said:

An independent inspector general looked at this investment and concluded that the administration had steered money to friends and family

They look EXACTLY the same to me. Odd that.

He also said auditor in other remarks, which is what I was thinking of. By the way, does the fact that Romen stuck his foot in his mouth mean that the audit that found the program is a success didn't happen?

Solyndra was a good risk that didn't pan out- China started dumping solar panels- now being sued- long story that Pubs spin for the dupes. 2 out of 38 such projects failed- better than losing our chance in an industry of the future...Friends? NOT. But THIS has legs: another prank?!?:

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event
Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough and Rachel Streitfeld
(CNN) – Mitt Romney on Thursday took credit for sending a rowdy group of hecklers to disrupt an Obama campaign event earlier in the day, saying he was merely giving some tit-for-tat.

"If the president is going to have his people coming to my rallies, and heckling, why, we'll show them that, you know, we conservatives have the same kind of capacity he does," Romney said at an event outside Solyndra headquarters in California.

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event – CNN Political Ticker

What an a-hole scumbag...

Solyndra was a good risk that didn't pan out- China started dumping solar panels- now being sued- long story that Pubs spin for the dupes. 2 out of 38 such projects failed- better than losing our chance in an industry of the future...Friends? NOT. But THIS has legs: another prank?!?:

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event
Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough and Rachel Streitfeld
(CNN) – Mitt Romney on Thursday took credit for sending a rowdy group of hecklers to disrupt an Obama campaign event earlier in the day, saying he was merely giving some tit-for-tat.

"If the president is going to have his people coming to my rallies, and heckling, why, we'll show them that, you know, we conservatives have the same kind of capacity he does," Romney said at an event outside Solyndra headquarters in California.

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event – CNN Political Ticker

What an a-hole scumbag...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anything about any other religions that apall you? How about muslims slaughtering children in Syria and poisoning drinking water at girl's schools in Afghanistan. How does that work for ya?

Oh, I can find things that appall me in all three of the Abrahamic religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

I bet I can find something that is appalling about Buddhism for everything you can find about all 3 of those religions combined, want to go for it?

Go for it. Don't really care.

Forum List

Back