Romney Cash Haul Tops Obama!

So, rw's denied that the Wisc fiasco was bought but now brag that Mittens is buying the presidential election.

You might also want to check the sources of money on both sides.

Hypocrite - thy name is rw.

Dumbass - thy name is luddly...

I believe the point of the thread/story is...

What the hell is wrong that Obama supporters are not putting up the cash?

We all anxiously await your answer...

Because people are not allowed to donate to republicans didn't you know???????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

obama's cash is mostly coming from the liberal entertainment industry. It's all he has left. There just isn't enough mega rich entertainers to support the entire campaign. That's why he's tapping the treasury to pay so many of his expenses.

Yeah.. it seems the bloom is off the rose..

Jackson Browne cools on Obama - POLITICO.com

And to think I purposely didnt buy tickets to Jackson's show coming up in Nashville because I didn't want any of my money going to Obama. Damn.. I could have safely gone this time.

So? To me, it seems that the right wing is running on empty. What a bunch of morons. They want to try the same old failed policies and hope for a different result.

Same failed policies?

Yeah, Obamas are working so well, aren't they?

Who's running on empty??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you really that much of a moron? Who didn't know that big business wouldn't pump more money into this campaign? It's sad that the right wing suckers see this as a good thing. The stupid lemmings seem to fail to see that they're pushing us more toward an oligarchy, where the people's interest is usurped by what corporations want.
Big business doesn't give to Obama???

no response, Dickless?

Oh, his response is any money to Repubicans is somehow illegal and will make us all slaves to the "1 percent!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's another chance for libs to cry injustice! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not allowed for Conservatives to out raise liberals in money! Just ask Scott Walker! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney, Republicans raise $76.8 million in May

Romney, Republicans raise $76.8 million in May | Reuters

Pull out your tin foil hats now libs. It's time to start wailing and moaning about the "injustice" of Republicans raising more money than Democrats.

We all know that's not allowed, right??? :eusa_shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not about the money until it's about the money. Gotcha.

How have you got me?

I'm not the one that's making a big deal about the money.

That's why I posted this. I knew libs would!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, rw's denied that the Wisc fiasco was bought but now brag that Mittens is buying the presidential election.

Meanwhile, back in Reality-World, Leftwingers are crying about the Recall election being bought while conveniently forgetting how much money Obama raised compared to McCain.

All elections are "bought". Every single one, dating back to Washington.
To pretend otherwise is purposefully ignorant.

You can't win elections without spending money.

Relax. Breath.
Just think, if Romney loses, after raising more money than Obama, then you can "neener-neener" all you want.

:eusa_hand:

We sure did after how much money George Soros poured into the 2004 election for Kerry.

But Libs are conveniently refusing to acknowledge how much the unions spent in Wisconsin (to the tune of 21 million)

Six months ago Obama was topping everyone in raising money. How come I didnt hear you complaining he was trying to buy the election?
You are the biggest fucking hypocrite to walk the planet.

Dem fundraisers: grassroots efforts by the people.
GOP fundraisers: attempting to buy the election.

Or basically that libs think it's illegal to give money to Republicans!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's simply amazing that you did not accuse Obama of buying the election in 2008 with a billion dollar war chest.
Hypocrisy much?

You can't be a liberal and not be a huge hypocrite. This thread proves it! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back