Romney Campaign Trashes Iowa Diner

All Im say is when Romney is in the White House, he might wanna change those sheets, never know what the democrats have been doing.

COUNCIL BLUFFS(KPTM)-- Dianne Bauer opened up her cafe to Mitt Romney and his campaign for a small round table discussion Friday morning before his speech at Bayliss Park.

This isn't the first politician that has asked Bauer to use the Main Street Cafe in downtown Council Bluffs.

"With Rick Perry he made a point of stopping in the kitchen before he ever went to the other side to address the public and the media to thank us and introduce himself to us," said Bauer. "That's what I thought we would get here, just normal. This was all out, like you'd think Obama was here."

Bauer's issues with the campaigns staffers started the night before when they started staging the cafe for the event.

She described many of their demeanors as "arrogant".

She says her cafe was not treated with the respect it deserved.

Cafe Owner After Hosting Romney Event: "I felt like it was a mocking" - KPTM FOX 42: Omaha News, Sports and Weather; kptm.com |

did anyone SEE who actually broke those things?

Well, the party would have to be a special kind of stupid to have not done any damage, but offer to pay for the damages. But I guess ya never know.

hardly. I've been know to pay for things that were not my responsibility. I thought Obama called that, being neighborly. I guess only Democrats are allowed to be neighborly.

did anyone SEE who actually broke those things?

Well, the party would have to be a special kind of stupid to have not done any damage, but offer to pay for the damages. But I guess ya never know.

hardly. I've been know to pay for things that were not my responsibility. I thought Obama called that, being neighborly. I guess only Democrats are allowed to be neighborly.

Okay, let me get this straight, because I'm going to want to remember this for all eternity.

Are you alleging that the party called and offered to pay the damages, and Mitt himself called to apologize, even if they did no damage.

And the restaurant owner must be a liar.

Is that your contention, sir.

What's sad is the media finds it necessary to report this, it's very news worthy, right?? Yet Fast & Furious is just a blip, nothing to see there, move along.

Sad. Really sad...

Whoops!

Cafe owners disappointed by Romney treatment, but still ‘don’t want Obama back’ | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

"Both Bauers are independent voters.
“I try to stay neutral, but I definitely don’t want Obama back,” the husband said."

Why is that an oops?

Dianne Bauer said Romney’s call, as well as apologies from the campaign volunteer, helped smooth over the situation.
They got over it. Why can't the libtards???

“I try to stay neutral, but I definitely don’t want Obama back,” the husband said.

Whoops!

Cafe owners disappointed by Romney treatment, but still ‘don’t want Obama back’ | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

"Both Bauers are independent voters.
“I try to stay neutral, but I definitely don’t want Obama back,” the husband said."

Why is that an oops?

Dianne Bauer said Romney’s call, as well as apologies from the campaign volunteer, helped smooth over the situation.
They got over it. Why can't the libtards???

“I try to stay neutral, but I definitely don’t want Obama back,” the husband said.

Still not seeing why it's an oops.

New Topics

Forum List

Back