Romney Campaign Trashes Iowa Diner

Stop the presses, Obama so cheap he runs out on paying his bills

SNIP:
White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab

Amid the bustle of President Obama’s surprise stop for barbecue Wednesday the White House apparently overlooked one key detail: the bill.

Celebrating Father’s Day early, the president had lunch with two service members and two local barbers at Kenny’s BBQ on Capitol Hill.

As the group chatted about fatherhood, the president enjoyed a steaming plate of pork ribs with hot sauce, collard greens, red beans and rice and cornbread.

The bill for the president and his four guests was $55.58, but was left unpaid at the point of sale, according to pool reports.

The White House corrected the oversight and settled up the tab by the end of the business day.

Read about more Obama food stops in our story HERE.
White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab - ABC News

Hey stuffi-head. Was Sarah right or wrong?

If I didn't know better, I would swear TdM and Lahkunta are one in the same... long lost twins or some other weird Obamanation :eek:

Obviously, I'm not a Romney fan, but I find the OP disturbing.

I'll bet you were livid with the mess that was left after the occupy movement trashed places across the nation. Or the massive mess that was left after Jon Stewart gave a speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZCWFBJ1nwA]Aftermath of the One Nation Rally - YouTube[/ame]

She described many of their demeanors as "arrogant".

She says her cafe was not treated with the respect it deserved.

"Stuff got broke. My table cloths they just got ripped off, wadded up and thrown in the back room,"

She says the boom truck she allowed the campaign to borrow to gain access to the roof now has an 8-inch gouge in it that she'll have to take the time to repair.

The campaign told her to send them an itemized list of anything that was broken, and they would pay for it, but Bauer says that won't fix everything.

"My dad's picture, an emblem my dad gave me, it got broke. Those aren't things you can replace,"

Hell hath no fury like a woman whose keepsake from her father has been destroyed.

What is this Lakhota, you don't find this disturbing? A table cloth wadded up in the back is reason for real concern, but trash everywhere is.... what?

By Jason Linkins

I think it's safe to say that political campaigns should make a concerted effort to tread lightly when visiting Iowa dining establishments on the trail. Especially after the Romney campaign's ill-fated visit to the Main Street Diner in Council Bluffs, which ended in a lot of damaged property, broken keepsakes, and hurt feelings. Dianne Bauer, who owns the diner, opened up to Nicole Ebat of KPTM News, and didn't have anything kind to say about her restaurant being used as a campaign stop:

"Stuff got broke. My table cloths they just got ripped off, wadded up and thrown in the back room."

She says the boom truck she allowed the campaign to borrow to gain access to the roof now has an 8-inch gouge in it that she'll have to take the time to repair.

The campaign told her to send them an itemized list of anything that was broken, and they would pay for it, but Bauer says that won't fix everything.

"My dad's picture, an emblem my dad gave me, it got broke. Those aren't things you can replace."​

More: Everyone On The Campaign Trail Should Stop Treating Iowa Diner Employees Like Complete Crap, Okay?

OMG, THE HUMANITY! Tablecloths ripped off tables and thrown (How insensitive) in the corner?

OMG.......what insensitive creatures these must be! Someone quick.....save the TABLECLOTHS from the madman, Romney!

:eek::eek::eek:

i'm still trying to figure out how tablecloths in a pile and a damaged picture equal 'trashed'.

If it doesn't look like this...
80665738.jpg

...it isn't trashed.

and the woman HAD to call in the media for this.

the lamestream media are like vultures

By Jason Linkins

I think it's safe to say that political campaigns should make a concerted effort to tread lightly when visiting Iowa dining establishments on the trail. Especially after the Romney campaign's ill-fated visit to the Main Street Diner in Council Bluffs, which ended in a lot of damaged property, broken keepsakes, and hurt feelings. Dianne Bauer, who owns the diner, opened up to Nicole Ebat of KPTM News, and didn't have anything kind to say about her restaurant being used as a campaign stop:

"Stuff got broke. My table cloths they just got ripped off, wadded up and thrown in the back room."

"My dad's picture, an emblem my dad gave me, it got broke. Those aren't things you can replace."​

More: Everyone On The Campaign Trail Should Stop Treating Iowa Diner Employees Like Complete Crap, Okay?

My God, Lakhota, is this the BEST you can do for your daily "Romney bashing" diatribe?

The absolute PANIC and DESPERATION that the leftists are exhibiting on this forum, in their stubborn and ill-fated attempts to defend and legitimize the disastrous Presidency of their black Messiah, is both comical and sad.

Forum List

Back