Romney Campaign SNAFU

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
"Romney's visit to Solyndra was conducted under strict secrecy. It was not on his daily advance schedule and reporters were told not to report his visit there until right before he arrived. The event was held across the street from the company, with Romney positioned on a podium just off the road."

What they failed to consider was that at exactly the same time he showed up across the street from the site of the Solyndra headquarters the news coverage teams from all networks were at the White House honoring the entire Bush family, their friends, past political allies etc. and the hanging of portraits of George W. and Laura Bush. Talk about being up staged.

EDIT: http://mobile.nationaljournal.com/2...ney-makes-surprise-visit-to-solyndra-20120531

Last edited by a moderator:
"Romney's visit to Solyndra was conducted under strict secrecy. It was not on his daily advance schedule and reporters were told not to report his visit there until right before he arrived. The event was held across the street from the company, with Romney positioned on a podium just off the road."

What they failed to consider was that at exactly the same time he showed up across the street from the site of the Solyndra headquarters the news coverage teams from all networks were at the White House honoring the entire Bush family, their friends, past political allies etc. and the hanging of portraits of George W. and Laura Bush. Talk about being up staged.

Most of us were working when both happened.

Seems to me Mitt got the same amount of coverage this morning as the White House ceremony.

MittSolyndra2.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

CNN: Romney makes surprise visit to Solyndra

Rushlimbaugh.com - Spokeskid Carney Struggles to Explain the Difference Between Bain and Solyndra: 05.30.12

Romney Campaigns to Win: Refuses to Repudiate Supporters; Holds Surprise Photo-Op at Solyndra

Mitt Romney: “This building, this half a billion-dollar taxpayer investment, represents a serious conflict of interest on the part of the president and his team,” Romney said. “It's also a symbol of how the president thinks about free enterprise. Free enterprise to the president means taking money from the taxpayers and giving it freely to his friends.”

He's correct.

It's good video and that was just as much the point. Some saw it yesterday but lots more I'd bet will see at least some of it in upcoming ads reiterating Barry's record, which of course will then be attacked by Dims and much media as "attack ads."

Apparently, the board rules do not apply to Cammmmmpy.

You report the post at 7:31 and post this at 7:32, slamming the volunteer staff you are asking to fix it.

Tricky. Very tricky.

In hindsight, I can see how you might read it as slamming the staff. It wasn't meant that way... it was meant to slam the drooling fool who can't provide links for his quotes. He seems to think the rules don't apply to him.

Apparently, the board rules do not apply to Cammmmmpy.

You report the post at 7:31 and post this at 7:32, slamming the volunteer staff you are asking to fix it.

Tricky. Very tricky.

In hindsight, I can see how you might read it as slamming the staff. It wasn't meant that way... it was meant to slam the drooling fool who can't provide links for his quotes. He seems to think the rules don't apply to him.

you seem to think you're in charge, sandi.

stfu

Tricky. Very tricky.

stfu

You ain't a mod any more... telling anyone to 'stfu' is above your pay grade. :lol:

stfu

You ain't a mod any more... telling anyone to 'stfu' is above your pay grade. :lol:

you really are one fucked up individual, sandi :lol:

my condolences to your fiance

From the CNN article:

“One thing the president never did was buy a company, load it up with debt, bankrupt that company, and walk away with millions of dollars while the creditors and the workers were left holding an empty bag,” Axelrod said, taking a shot at Romney’s former firm, Bain Capital. “The president’s never done that.”

That's right. The President just gave the company hundreds of millions of the taxpayers' dollars without assessing the risk involved, the company went belly up and taxpayers were the ones left holding the bag.

Forum List

Back