Romney campaign removing RNC committee members

Romney is going to show Obama and you polesmoking followers of his precisely how to run and win a Presidential campaign.

Suck it up and get used to it girls.

President Romney.

Has a nice ring to it, eh?

Mitt's quite the character. On his second run for president he gets the RNC to back him from the very get go of the nomination process, only to lose miserably in the general election. Will Mitt give it another go in 2016?

It's cause too many Pubs care what the media tell people to think. Instead of sticking with conservative ideas that have crushed Dems for the last 2 years.

• Banned
God I hope he doesn't try again in 2016. I do wonder who we will get to run in 2016. Maybe Judge Napolitano? Rand Paul? I don't really like Rand that much since he endorsed Romney while his father was still in the race...

Several of us here on this board have been saying that both parties have the power to control and the people have none.
This is why we the voters can't get representatives of our choosing.
Both parties are about them being in power.
It has never been for the people, by the people for almost 100 years, but mostly within the last 48 to 50 years has the rules been changed heavily for the parties by the parties.
Both parties control us the people and it seems that many are starting to wakeup to this fact.

Mitt's quite the character. On his second run for president he gets the RNC to back him from the very get go of the nomination process, only to lose miserably in the general election. Will Mitt give it another go in 2016?

I don't agree with it but as Yogi said, "It ain't over 'til it's over".

The Repubs in Washington picked Romney, just like the Dem's picked Obama.
We need to get rid of this process up there in D.C. or we the people won't really be able to choose who we want.

Romney is going to show Obama and you polesmoking followers of his precisely how to run and win a Presidential campaign.

President Romney.

You would say that about anyone with an R next to their name, even a Progressive liberal... Well, actually, wait a second, you just did... lolz.

Last edited by a moderator:

President Romney.

You would say that about anyone with an R next to their name, even a Progressive liberal... Well, actually, wait a second, you just did... lolz.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2XkKK1mio4]Mitt Romney: I'm Progressive - YouTube[/ame]

One reason why it's not that big a deal who wins....they are both similar in many ways.

Democrats now have the flavor of whistling past the graveyard. They see obama spiraling down and just can't believe it.

We need to get rid of this process up there in D.C. or we the people won't really be able to choose who we want.

Did you vote in the primaries? If you did you certainly did have an opportunity to choose who you wanted.

Did you vote in the primaries? If you did you certainly did have an opportunity to choose who you wanted.

Yes I did. I did not vote for Romney.
Democrats had no one other than the President.
I see you don't understand how both Parties in Washington control things.
I don't think you understand what is really going on behind the scenes of the elections.

Forum List

Back