Romney Campaign Memo: The Koch Brothers Are The ‘Financial Engine Of The Tea Party’

You missed my point. Not a shock.

And.....then you deflected. Also not a shock.

Oddly, the basis for your failure to understand the facts IN BOTH CASES is your unwillingness to consider all of the facts/context. This happens when people cherry-pick words and data in order to form a case for a pre-determined point of view.

BTW, I think you have exceeded your limit for posts submitted without discussing mormonism.

I discuss Mormonism when it's relevent.

When I am discussing liars who think that crazy ministers shreiking about God Damn America and how the US government caused AIDS is perfectly acceptable to be a president's pastor, I do that to.

And when I point out that the 4.5 trillion that Obama ran up in new debt in three years is much greater than the 4 trillion that Bush ran up in 8 years where we at war, that's just what it is, man.

The Obamas have been livin' large on our credit card. Living large, living large. I heard they are going to pimp out Air Force One with spinners.

You are still missing the point.

Obama has run up more debt in his 3 years than Bush ran up in all 8 of his, with two wars, when you are expected to run up debts.

Personally, I've said here that I thought what happened in 2000 was wrong. But you know what, the Democrats didn't propose the next logical step, which would be to abolish the Electoral College. Instead, they sought to manipulate the bad system the next time.

Can't complain about immorality on your way to the strip joint.

I agree, Corporate greed is a big problem. But government waste, overregulation, and intrusiveness is a bigger one. When the CEO of Coca-Cola says that Communist China has a more friendly business environment than the US, that's a problem.

Now, for unions, I grew up in a union house. But frankly, I look at union jobs like rent controlled apartments. Really great if you luck into one, but there's no good reason for them. Unions, and especially public sector unions, just keep dead-enders in jobs when there are people who could do a better job for less money.

So we get unionized teachers, and 20% of HS graduates can't read their diplomas, and that any thinks this is a job well done is deluded.

Ran up more debt? :lol: That's because of TARP, the GM bailout and 2 wars. Along with the tax cuts. Bush took a dump and left it for Obama to clean up.

Good point.

THe Koch brothers made their money making things. Some of them are in your house right now.

Soros made his money undermining country's economies and cashing in when their currency collapses.

hell, Soros got his start hiding his Jewish identity and robbing his fellow Jews when the Nazis took them off to the camps. Swell guy.

Great revision! :clap2: The Pope was a bonafide Nazi as well. Swell guy. :clap2:

The Koch's didn't make anything. They inherited their money. Soros scrambled for his. And his story is hardly unique among Holocaust survivors or the rich.

Ran up more debt? :lol: That's because of TARP, the GM bailout and 2 wars. Along with the tax cuts. Bush took a dump and left it for Obama to clean up.

And Obama could have let the tax cuts expire. He didn't.

Obama could have not bailed out GM. He did.

Obama could have ended the wars by executive order. He not only continued them but started a third.

And he spent a trillion dollars on a Stimulus package, and unemployment got worse.

Give you a great example of what's wrong with Bamster's thinking. The Census.

He brought in a bunch of people to do the Census. Then he let them all go in Feb 2010, told them they could collect unemployment.

Then he brought in a second group to do the actual enumeration. Then all of them got let go in June of 2010. I was in that group part time, and they spent a lot of time telling the rest how they could now collect 26 weeks of unemployment for eight weeks of work.

Then they brought in a third group in August.

The problem with spending to keep people employed as opposed to spending to accomplish something.

Good point.

THe Koch brothers made their money making things. Some of them are in your house right now.

Soros made his money undermining country's economies and cashing in when their currency collapses.

hell, Soros got his start hiding his Jewish identity and robbing his fellow Jews when the Nazis took them off to the camps. Swell guy.

Great revision! :clap2: The Pope was a bonafide Nazi as well. Swell guy. :clap2:

The Koch's didn't make anything. They inherited their money. Soros scrambled for his. And his story is hardly unique among Holocaust survivors or the rich.

Hey, Pope Pius XII was too friendly with the Nazis... part of the reason I'm not a Catholic anymoer.

but to the point. Soros is scum. And he's not even an American. We should swear out a warrent for his arrest as a foreign agent influencing American politics. That should do it.

Good point.

Hey, Pope Pius XII was too friendly with the Nazis... part of the reason I'm not a Catholic anymoer.

but to the point. Soros is scum. And he's not even an American. We should swear out a warrent for his arrest as a foreign agent influencing American politics. That should do it.

George Soros became a naturalized American citizen in 1961.

Because the GnOP held unemployment hostage. Why Obama Extended Bush Tax Cuts

No, George Bush did. The GM "bailout" was part of the original TARP program, not the Recovery Act.

Aside from that, the bailout was the right thing to do. It saved an American icon and countless jobs. To top it off, GM has repaid the money.

Obama could have ended the wars by executive order. He not only continued them but started a third.

Oh please. President Obama is doing EXACTLY what he campaigned on. He said from the beginning that he would ramp up activities in Afghanistan and would commit to the draw down in Iraq. I still recall something he said while campaigning...we must be as careful getting out of Iraq as we were careless getting in. We are getting out of Iraq and I have every confidence that, after his re-election, he'll start working on drawing down in Afghanistan as well.

What "third war" did he start exactly?

And he spent a trillion dollars on a Stimulus package, and unemployment got worse.

Do you really not recall that we were losing 700,000 jobs a MONTH when Bush left office? Oh look, the US just added 80,000 jobs!

I wonder how much of the unemployment numbers is public sector jobs that the GOP is cutting all over the country? :eusa_think:

Give you a great example of what's wrong with Bamster's thinking. The Census.

He brought in a bunch of people to do the Census. Then he let them all go in Feb 2010, told them they could collect unemployment.

Then he brought in a second group to do the actual enumeration. Then all of them got let go in June of 2010. I was in that group part time, and they spent a lot of time telling the rest how they could now collect 26 weeks of unemployment for eight weeks of work.

Then they brought in a third group in August.

The problem with spending to keep people employed as opposed to spending to accomplish something.

With the exception of the Tax cuts..none of that was politically or even economically feasible. And the stimulus..despite all the brays of the right..was largely successful. Things would have been much worse had it not been implemented. And it wasn't a "trillion". And if you factor in the tax cuts..it wasn't even close.

Obama did what was politically feasible. Hiring people for the Census made sense. It staggered a good deal of the economic blows we were experiencing due to the Bush "laissez-faire" policies. As to whether that works over the long run? Jury is still out.

Good point.

Scum? Why? You don't like his politics? Because he did nothing different from many holocaust survivors or capitalists. Nothing. I notice you aren't calling for making currency futures or trading..illegal..or even more regulated.

:lol:

Scum? Why? You don't like his politics? Because he did nothing different from many holocaust survivors or capitalists. Nothing. I notice you aren't calling for making currency futures or trading..illegal..or even more regulated.

:lol:

Oh, I'm reasonably sure I don't spend enough time thinking about it...

Of course, back in the oldy days when nations were soverign, a nation would just send out its intelligence services to garrot the offending person and put him in bed with a dead prostitute.

With the exception of the Tax cuts..none of that was politically or even economically feasible. And the stimulus..despite all the brays of the right..was largely successful. Things would have been much worse had it not been implemented. And it wasn't a "trillion". And if you factor in the tax cuts..it wasn't even close.

Obama did what was politically feasible. Hiring people for the Census made sense. It staggered a good deal of the economic blows we were experiencing due to the Bush "laissez-faire" policies. As to whether that works over the long run? Jury is still out.

I participated in both the 2000 and 2010 censuses. The 2010 version was to just piss away a bunch of money to keep people employed. Actually counting people was a secondary consideration.

The stimulus was a profound failure. Seriously. He could have dropped money from a helicopter and done as much good.

Forum List

Back