Romney campaign funds "significantly less robust" than advertised

R

rdean

Despite what appears to be a plump bank account and an in-house production studio that cranks out multiple commercials a day, Mr. Romney’s campaign has been tightfisted with its advertising budget, leaving him at a disadvantage in several crucial states as President Obama blankets them with ads.

One major reason appears to be that Mr. Romney’s campaign finances have been significantly less robust than recent headlines would suggest. Much of the more than $300 million the campaign reported raising this summer is earmarked for the Republican National Committee, state Republican organizations and Congressional races, limiting the money Mr. Romney’s own campaign has to spend.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/20/u...s-with-ad-budget-even-in-key-states.html?_r=0

Is this just more "bad management" on Romney's part?

A closer look at Mr. Romney’s own filings revealed that Mr. Obama, while trailing in overall party fund-raising, was pulling far more money than Mr. Romney into his campaign account, the most useful and flexible dollars a candidate has to spend, in part because of strong collection from small donors who could give again and again without hitting federal limits.

Romney is what happens when you get all your money from a few big corporations.

Romney Pinching Pennies on Ads

Where is the chorus of right wingers wildly screaming "liar"?

Oh no! I'd better donate right away! Wooooo! :uhoh3:

Both them f*ckin' puppets get plenty o' cash from their Banker Masters.

Oh no! I'd better donate right away! Wooooo! :uhoh3:

Both them f*ckin' puppets get plenty o' cash from their Banker Masters.

Romney gets money from the bank president.

Obama gets money from the bank janitor, the teller and the "little people" who work there.

Huge difference.

So ya didn't much traction last time with this so you drag it out again?

So if Mitt wins,and he certainty could,he did it with out buying the election as blubberd so much about in the past??

So if Mitt wins,and he certainty could,he did it with out buying the election as blubberd so much about in the past??

Well yea, because he lies and voter suppression. The Republican Party is 90% white and this is the most disgraceful and underhanded election I've ever seen.

It was OK when Reagan, Bush and Bush were elected. Now that it's a black guy it's time to change the rules. Even the Republican leadership is finally admitting it.

Now that the GOP leadership has finally admitted it, it's obvious why the right doesn't want to talk about. It shows how unAmerican they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well yea, because he lies and voter suppression. The Republican Party is 90% white and this is the most disgraceful and underhanded election I've ever seen.

It was OK when Reagan, Bush and Bush were elected. Now that it's a black guy it's time to change the rules. Even the Republican leadership is finally admitting it.

Now that the GOP leadership has finally admitted it, it's obvious why the right doesn't want to talk about. It shows how unAmerican they are.

What admission?? and how do you explain away the 90% white with the 2010 but kicking the dems got??

Oh wait I save you the effort,they cheated right?

this is the most disgraceful and underhanded election I've ever seen.

gotta agree its been bad good example,Ried saying Romny didn't pay his taxes for 10 years,ya your right its bad.

want to know what is really going on?

http://www.MUR6142.com has been updated with BO funny money games. There is a comparison to the 2008 election there also.

The Bobots are going wild on Huffy Post, all over again declaring him the billion dollar candidate. But he is behind where he was in 2008 and has more unitemized donations and transfers into the campaign fund to keep up with his spending.

Forum List

Back