Romney campaign chair: Colin powell endorsed obama because he's black

I watched John McCain complain about Powell standing in front of the UN and giving reasons why we should invade Iraq. McCain said the fact that Powell stood in front of the UN and lied proves what kind of person he is.

Hello, his boss was Republican George Bush. He was saying what he was told. He had no idea he was being used to lie to America. Where have we seen this before? Where Republicans victimize someone and then blame the victim?

omg, poor Powell is being Victimized...:eusa_boohoo:

He was victimized. It's a shame Republicans could to that to someone who has dedicated themselves to protecting the country and then mock him because he's black. It's both a shame and a disgrace.

Colin Powell voting for Obama shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Something like 96% of all blacks vote Democrat.

Plus, blacks overwhelmingly vote for other blacks in elections.

Pointing this out isn't racist.
....just reality.

True story............ :cool:
It's not reality or true, but it IS racist. It is racist precisely because it is false, as proven by the fact that Blacks do NOT vote for Black Republicans. If Blacks voted race rather than Party, Black Republicans would get 90+% of the Black vote. Blacks obviously vote Party over race because White Democrats also get the vast majority of the Black vote even when running against a Black Republican.

95% of blacks voted for Obama in the Democratic Primary

and at least 90% of the Republican Party is voting for Romney. The 90% that's white is voting for a white candidate even though they can't say what he stands for and don't know any of his policies. You can't know his policies because he's flipped on every one.

John Sununu: 'My party is full of racists': Former Colin Powell aide blasts GOP after Romney adviser says ex-Secretary of State is only supporting Obama because he's black | Mail Online

'My party is full of racists': Former Colin Powell aide blasts GOP after Romney adviser says ex-Secretary of State is only supporting Obama because he's black
Retired Colonel John Wilkerson is a Republican who served as General Colin Powell's chief of staff

John Sununu claims Mr Powell is supporting the President's election campaign because of their shared race
Says the former US Secretary of State - who is African American - did not make decision based on policy
Poll show race for White House is racially divided with Obama supported by 80% of black and Hispanic voters but just 37% of whites
Data also shows president is struggling to connect with whites who voted for him four years ago
By SAM ADAMS and SNEJANA FARBEROV
PUBLISHED: 23:48 EST, 26 October 2012 | UPDATED: 23:58 EST, 26 October 2012
Comments (0)

Colin Powell's former chief of staff publicly blasted the Republican Party and one of Mitt Romney’s top aide as racists over a controversial comment regarding Powell’s endorsement of President Obama.
Appearing on Ed Schultz's MSNBC show Friday, retired Army Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson said, 'My party is full of racists' in response to John Sununu's remark that the only reason Powell, a Republican who served as secretary of state under George W. Bush, backed the Democratic incumbent is because both men are black.
Wilkerson told Schultz that he respected Sununu 'as a Republican,' but did ‘not have any respect for the integrity of the position that [Sununu] seemed to codify.
Scroll down for videos

Read more: John Sununu: 'My party is full of racists': Former Colin Powell aide blasts GOP after Romney adviser says ex-Secretary of State is only supporting Obama because he's black | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Hell, everybody knows Obama is president only because he's black. It's pretty much an open secret which cannot be uttered even though everybody, even Democrats know it to be true.
Hell, everybody knows only racists parrot that rationalization. It's pretty much an open secret which cannot be uttered even though everybody, even racists know it to be true.

These lousy racist that criticize President osama !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=7_L6C7b0G_k]Stupid Whites Who Still Support Obama, - YouTube[/ame]

It's not reality or true, but it IS racist. It is racist precisely because it is false, as proven by the fact that Blacks do NOT vote for Black Republicans. If Blacks voted race rather than Party, Black Republicans would get 90+% of the Black vote. Blacks obviously vote Party over race because White Democrats also get the vast majority of the Black vote even when running against a Black Republican.

and at least 90% of the Republican Party is voting for Romney. The 90% that's white is voting for a white candidate even though they can't say what he stands for and don't know any of his policies. You can't know his policies because he's flipped on every one.

Go to Romney's web site, he has a very detailed plan that is 153 pages long......... yea, sure you will. It's so much easier for you to be an ignorant dimwit that kisses the ass of osama.

Quick question............................

Ted Nugent (an asshole if I ever saw one) endorsed Mittens for president.

Just the other day, another white asshat (by the name of Meatloaf) endorsed Mittens as well.

Did Ted Nugent and Meatloaf endorse Romney simply because he was white?

Just the other day, another white asshat (by the name of Meatloaf) endorsed Mittens as well.

it depends on what they say about why they are......Meatloaf has worked with a lot of black people......i cant see him being a bigot.....

Stacey Dash, a black actress, endorses Mitt Romney and a bunch of faggots that think like you trash her on social media. Are you and these people a bunch of racists?....... :eusa_whistle:

We watched you people trash Herman Cain when he was running for President then you want to tell us we are the RACIST..

your two faced double standards again is AMUSING as hell. Plus the fact you all HATED and TRASHED Powell until he came out and endorsed Obama..

Powell is a traitor to his party, he should just LEAVE and go into the Democrat party the traitors to this country..nobody would care

Last edited:
We watched you people trash Herman Cain when he was running for President then you want to tell us we are the RACIST..

your two faced double standards again is AMUSING as hell. Plus the fact you all HATED and TRASHED Powell until he came out and endorsed Obama..

Powell is a traitor to his party, he should just LEAVE and go into the Democrat party the traitors to this country..nobody would care

People trashed Herman Cain because he was a joke.

And sadly, he led Romney at one point in the polls. Until we found out he was sticking his pen into the company inkwell.

Go to Romney's web site, he has a very detailed plan that is 153 pages long......... yea, sure you will. It's so much easier for you to be an ignorant dimwit that kisses the ass of osama.

I notice you couldn't even post the website address. You just assume that by saying "Oh, he has a hundred and fifty three pages", idiots not Republican will be impressed. Well, I'm NOT "taken aback". Romney has flipped on everything. Except this:

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

Romney wants to bring immigrants who already have degrees here and help them start businesses. He wants to cut education here. Look at the right wing. They are the only ones that support this guy and Santorum told them they are STUPID. Yes he did, and they cheered.

If you truly admired any of Romney's "elastic" policies, you would name them, spell them out and explain why they are good. Only you can't. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.

Talk about "hope and change". Republicans HOPE Mitt leaves them with more than "chump change". He won't. He's not that kind of guy. He is as greedy as fuck. And he will make you guys regret your vote worse than Bush. Believe it.

Herman Cain was a fucking comedy show. He didn't take it seriously, and neither did Newt Gingrich, as both were more interested in selling books than running a campaign.

As far as "trashing" Powell? I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and was part of the battle group deployed for Desert Storm (which was won by Colin Powell and Norman Schwartzkopf), and I really respect the man. The sad thing is that Bush Jr. made him Secretary of State and then used him to promote the WMD lie to get us into war with Iraq. Nobody hated him except the far right wing which threw him under the bus. A lot of people (like me) wondered why such a good man was thrown under the bus.

Is Powell a traitor to his party? Not really, he's one of the few sane Republicans left. But........you'd only think he's a traitor if you became one of the rabid tea baggers.

Herman Cain was a fucking comedy show. He didn't take it seriously, and neither did Newt Gingrich, as both were more interested in selling books than running a campaign.

As far as "trashing" Powell? I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and was part of the battle group deployed for Desert Storm (which was won by Colin Powell and Norman Schwartzkopf), and I really respect the man. The sad thing is that Bush Jr. made him Secretary of State and then used him to promote the WMD lie to get us into war with Iraq. Nobody hated him except the far right wing which threw him under the bus. A lot of people (like me) wondered why such a good man was thrown under the bus.

Is Powell a traitor to his party? Not really, he's one of the few sane Republicans left. But........you'd only think he's a traitor if you became one of the rabid tea baggers.

yeah yeah...Obama is a joke too
Powell is welcome to leave and join the Democrat party because he has become a joke too

Last edited:

Forum List

Back