Romney campaign chair: Colin powell endorsed obama because he's black

I watched John McCain complain about Powell standing in front of the UN and giving reasons why we should invade Iraq. McCain said the fact that Powell stood in front of the UN and lied proves what kind of person he is.

Hello, his boss was Republican George Bush. He was saying what he was told. He had no idea he was being used to lie to America. Where have we seen this before? Where Republicans victimize someone and then blame the victim?

...everybody knows Obama is president only because he's black. ...

I think it was far less about his ethnicity than his eloquence. Following 8 solid years of the mush-mouthed retard from Texas, it was refreshing to listen to someone who could verbalize a thought without tripping over every other word.
So they found the one man in America who could verbalize without tripping on every other word and he happened to be a black political novice? Look, we did the pc thing and obviously it didn't work. It's time to move on. After all, we're not electing a class president or local dog catcher here.

I watched John McCain complain about Powell standing in front of the UN and giving reasons why we should invade Iraq. McCain said the fact that Powell stood in front of the UN and lied proves what kind of person he is.

Hello, his boss was Republican George Bush. He was saying what he was told. He had no idea he was being used to lie to America. Where have we seen this before? Where Republicans victimize someone and then blame the victim?

omg, poor Powell is being Victimized...:eusa_boohoo:

Obama can verbalize a good script written for him that's for sure..

then we get, we are going to stop the seas from rising and heal the planets...

and you dupes fell for it...:lol:

Of course a large portion of the Republican base ([COUGH]evangelicals[/COUGH]) haven't been falling for anything over the past three or so decades.

And now in 2012, after pandering to the fundies for so many years, the GOP has decided to slap them collectively in the face with a Mormon candidate for president! :clap2:

Obama can verbalize a good script written for him that's for sure..

then we get, we are going to stop the seas from rising and heal the planets...

and you dupes fell for it...:lol:

Of course a large portion of the Republican base ([COUGH]evangelicals[/COUGH]) haven't been falling for anything over the past three or so decades.

And now in 2012, after pandering to the fundies for so many years, the GOP has decided to slap them collectively in the face with a Mormon candidate for president! :clap2:

Yeah and the Democrats are slapping this country in the face by putting a Progressive commie in as President and laughing at you all..
And to think they are still going to vote for the idiot...sad

you all can have him..He has no loyalty or honor as far as I'm concerned

General Powell's military awards.

Defense Distinguished Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Distinguished Service Medal, Army with oak leaf cluster
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit with oak leaf cluster
Soldier's Medal
Bronze Star
Purple Heart
Air Medal
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Army Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Presidential Medal of Freedom (two awards, 1991 & 1993)
Presidential Citizens Medal
National Defense Service Medal with bronze service star
Vietnam Service Medal with silver service star
Army Service Ribbon
Army Overseas Service Ribbon with award numeral 4

Colin Powell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney's medals...

Ummmm... errr.... Well, maybe the LDS gave him something. I think he got the "Magic Underwear" award.

And now he is under the spell of loupy louis.

You know is anyone suprised that Powell turned to Obama--not me birds of a feather fly together---only problem is that the brainwashed white guilt folks do not stick together--shame they are not more trible (racial huh well being racist is not against the law if it was then 95% of blacks would have been asrrested in the last Pres. election).

Hell, everybody knows Obama is president only because he's black. It's pretty much an open secret which cannot be uttered even though everybody, even Democrats know it to be true.
Hell, everybody knows only racists parrot that rationalization. It's pretty much an open secret which cannot be uttered even though everybody, even racists know it to be true.

Hell, everybody knows Obama is president only because he's black. It's pretty much an open secret which cannot be uttered even though everybody, even Democrats know it to be true.
Hell, everybody knows only racists parrot that rationalization. It's pretty much an open secret which cannot be uttered even though everybody, even racists know it to be true.
If that is the case, then I suppose I am racist by you definition but I can't bring myself to give a rat's ass.

Regardless, Obama is president only because he is black.

If that is the case, then I suppose I am racist by you definition but I can't bring myself to give a rat's ass.

The only true thing you've ever posted.
Thank you.

I knew it was only a matter of time before one of Romney's stooges made this accusation regarding the endorsement of Obama by one of the most respected Republicans and General in modern times.

I wonder when Mittens is going to speak out against this ignorance? :eusa_whistle:

John Sununu, Top Romney Surrogate, Suggests Colin Powell Obama Endorsement Motivated By Race [UPDATE]

Top Romney surrogate John Sununu suggested Thursday night that Colin Powell endorsed President Barack Obama in part because the two men are the same race.

Sununu, who served as governor of New Hampshire from 1983 to 1989, made the comment during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." Morgan asked Sununu whether Powell's endorsement of Obama, after having also thrown his support behind the president in 2008, meant the former four-star general should end his membership in the Republican Party.

The exchange that followed:

Sununu: Well, I'm not sure how important that is. I do like the fact that Colin Powell's boss, George Herbert Walker Bush, has endorsed Mitt Romney all along. And frankly, when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder whether that's an endorsement based on issues or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama.

Morgan: What reason would that be?

Sununu: Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being president of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him.

So, it's not okay to say someone voted for or endorsed Obama because he's black, but it's perfectly okay to say someone voted against Obama because he's black?

One of the reasons (there's plenty) that I'll vote to reelect Obama is because I really hate right wing pekcerwoods. They are against every American principle I stand for.

The only true thing you've ever posted.
Thank you.
Wrong!

I really can't bring myself to care what some self-righteous teenybopper thinks. You can highlight that if you wish too.

One of the reasons (there's plenty) that I'll vote to reelect Obama is because I really hate right wing pekcerwoods. They are against every American principle I stand for.

Hey Dick...... Did you know that you have an edit feature that works to correct "ignorant as fuck" spelling? Or.......do you actually believe you spelled your attempt at an insult correctly? Either way you're a pathetic little bigot that can't spell.....typical democrat.:lol::lol::lol:

You dumb asses are going to lose and it's not going to be close, sucks to be you. Get your favorite riot costume ready.

Colin Powell voting for Obama shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Something like 96% of all blacks vote Democrat.

Plus, blacks overwhelmingly vote for other blacks in elections.

Pointing this out isn't racist.
....just reality.

True story............ :cool:
It's not reality or true, but it IS racist. It is racist precisely because it is false, as proven by the fact that Blacks do NOT vote for Black Republicans. If Blacks voted race rather than Party, Black Republicans would get 90+% of the Black vote. Blacks obviously vote Party over race because White Democrats also get the vast majority of the Black vote even when running against a Black Republican.

95% of blacks voted for Obama in the Democratic Primary

Sununu was born in Havana, Cuba, and is of Palestinian and Lebanese descent. He's always cozied up to the far right.

Last edited:
John H. Sununu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Controversies

Sununu angered some when he was the only governor of a U.S. state not to call for repeal of the controversial UN General Assembly Resolution 3379 ("Zionism is Racism"). He later reversed his position on this issue and supported the Republicans' pro-Israel 1988 platform.[13]
As White House Chief of Staff, Sununu reportedly took personal trips, for skiing and other purposes, and classified them as official, for purposes such as conservation or promoting the Thousand Points of Light.[17] The Washington Post wrote that Sununu's jets "took him to fat-cat Republican fund-raisers, ski lodges, golf resorts and even his dentist in Boston."[17] Sununu had paid the government only $892 for his more than $615,000 worth of military jet travel.[18] Sununu said that his use of the jets was necessary because he had to be near a telephone at all times for reasons of national security.[19] Sununu became the subject of much late-night television humor over the incident.[17] Sununu worsened the situation shortly afterwards when, after leaking rumors of financial difficulties in his family, he traveled to a rare stamp auction at Christie's auction house in New York City from Washington in a government limousine, spending $5,000 on rare stamps.[20] Sununu then sent the car and driver back to Washington unoccupied while he returned on a corporate jet.[20] In the course of one week, 45 newspapers ran editorials on Sununu, nearly all of them critical of his actions.[21]
Sununu repaid over $47,000 to the government for the flights on the orders of White House counsel C. Boyden Gray, with the help of the Republican Party.[22] However, the reimbursements were at commercial rates, which are about one-tenth the cost of the actual flights; one ski trip to Vail, Colorado alone had cost taxpayers $86,330.[23]
[edit]

Colin Powell should leave the Republican party he already stuck the party in the back

Or the Party stuck him and the rest of the country in the back.

General Powell served his country in three wars. (Vietnam, The Gulf War and the War on Terror).

Mitt Romney got a missionary exemption to avoid military service.

I'd take General Powell over Bishop Romney any day.

you all can have him..He has no loyalty or honor as far as I'm concerned
hey the guy is doing what a hell of a lot of other people are doing......voting for the so called "lesser of two evils"......both Obama and Romney are easy not to like.....he just thinks Romney is a bigger pile of shit than Obama.....i have a handful of Republicans on my route who dont like Romney at all.....

Forum List

Back