Romney Campaign caught cheating in Nevada!

LibertyForAll

Nov 3, 2011
St. Louis, Mo
There is a lot more evidence of this but the gist of it is that they were circulating a fake Ron Paul slate in order to get people vote for the wrong slate and get people disqualified. I believe the rules state that you can't be on two slates so some of the people actually were nominated and had to ask to be removed in order to remain eligible for the true slate. This also happened in Maine over the weekend. It seems like if you can't beat'em you have to cheat'em.

Controversy at Nevada's Republican Convention - YouTube

The unnatural Libertarian attachment to the leg of the Republican Party.

1307655-leghumper.gif

:lmao:

really? Yet another Paul related thread where SF shows up to re-iterate failed talking points? Color me shocked...

yet you didn't address your progressive in conservatives clothes cheating at the convention. Probably doesn't matter to you either. Because you're simply a neoliberal parading around as a conservative.

Big government statists. They all smell the same. They also can never make an intelligent stance on their supposed beliefs.

Paul didn't get crushed ....They won all but 3 delegates even if they are bound to Romney in the first round. I think everyone on this board should know that the popular vote is irrelevant. The name of the game is.... D E L E G A T E S!!!!

I know this is difficult for some of you to admit. But Ron Paul has no way in hell of winning the Republican nomination.

I know this is difficult for some of you to admit. But Ron Paul has no way in hell of winning the Republican nomination.

?
Who has trouble admitting that? I think almost everyone agree that RP has virtually no chance at getting the nomination. It is POSSIBLE but a lot of things are possible. It is possible ill get picked up by a bus full of horny cheerleaders on my next walk. Does not mean it is going to happen ;)

Why does everyone seem to think that RP supporters are delusional about his chances of victory? Here is a thought, they support him because they agree with his positions, NOT because he is the 'popular' or 'electable' choice. I prefer standing on my principals rather than breaking them to go with the flow....

My point in the OP is not that Paul will win but that the "Presumptive Nominee" is a cheating sack of shit that will stoop to any level to win. So now why would they feel the need to cheat if there was no danger of losing? Why would they feel the need to issue a press release yesterday stating that Romney will still get the nomination? Why bother fighting over the delegates ito the state convention n St. Charles County in MO? Why bother contesting the Maine results? If he already has it in the bag why bother?

?
Who has trouble admitting that? I think almost everyone agree that RP has virtually no chance at getting the nomination. It is POSSIBLE but a lot of things are possible. It is possible ill get picked up by a bus full of horny cheerleaders on my next walk. Does not mean it is going to happen ;)

Why does everyone seem to think that RP supporters are delusional about his chances of victory? Here is a thought, they support him because they agree with his positions, NOT because he is the 'popular' or 'electable' choice. I prefer standing on my principals rather than breaking them to go with the flow....

I don't agree with you (or Dr. Paul) on much - but I understand this completely.

New Topics

Forum List

Back