Romney Campaign Bus Being Used For Hurricane Relief Efforts

I'm sure the victims will appreciate the caviar.

(I know I know... couldn't resist)

"Romney's" Campaign bus is not personally his to give anyway and the "gift" of his bus will be written off as a charitable donation so the taxpayers will be funding that. Meanwhile Romney travels around on a bulletproof bus courtesy of the secret service and the American taxpayer.

That is very kind of him and anyone else who helps fellow Americans during a time of crisis.

That is very kind of him and anyone else who helps fellow Americans during a time of crisis.

If he were really kind he would keep the bus and make some kind of real contribution that does not have his name written across it and an ulterior motive.

If he were really kind he would keep the bus and make some kind of real contribution that does not have his name written across it and an ulterior motive.

ask the people he helps and needs it if they care?

Sure he's helping, that's fine, even commendable, but since he does not need it, as the SS is providing his ground transport at taxpayer expense, it should not be represented as some kind of selfless personal sacrifice.

Sure he's helping, that's fine, even commendable, but since he does not need it, as the SS is providing his ground transport at taxpayer expense, it should not be represented as some kind of selfless personal sacrifice.

again and im not saying it again ask the people if hes helping IF THEY CARE!!!!!! i wil bet you they wont. i dont care if its a tax write off, i dont care if hes going to get money the next day HES HELPING PEOPLE, DONT HATE THE GUY FOR IT. or are you one of those that judge peopel even if they are doing a good deed. or do you just hate him because hes a republican HES HELPING PEOPLE.

"Romney's" Campaign bus is not personally his to give anyway and the "gift" of his bus will be written off as a charitable donation so the taxpayers will be funding that. Meanwhile Romney travels around on a bulletproof bus courtesy of the secret service and the American taxpayer.

Wow the pussy comes out and attacks a republican......Who knew? If Obama did this, you'd be slobbering over his knob

Really, are you trying to politicize this impending disaster? Kind of the pot calling the kettle black ain't it. :lol: :eusa_clap:

Romney-poupon.jpg

again and im not saying it again ask the people if hes helping IF THEY CARE!!!!!! i wil bet you they wont. i dont care if its a tax write off, i dont care if hes going to get money the next day HES HELPING PEOPLE, DONT HATE THE GUY FOR IT. or are you one of those that judge peopel even if they are doing a good deed. or do you just hate him because hes a republican HES HELPING PEOPLE.

Let's see if he scolds Cantor when he does his usual holding the disaster relief hostage for spending cuts crap. If he slaps down that shithead and refuses to cloud the issue by being unduly critical of the response then I will applaud him for doing something.

Let's see if he scolds Cantor when he does his usual holding the disaster relief hostage for spending cuts crap. If he slaps down that shithead and refuses to cloud the issue by being unduly critical of the response then I will applaud him for doing something.

you will not, you see the R and become rabid.

Sin, he'll never agree with you....he's brainwashed...he cant think for himself and NEVER criticizes Obama or gives any credit to a republican....he's a left wing kook

Sin, he'll never agree with you....he's brainwashed...he cant think for himself and NEVER criticizes Obama or gives any credit to a republican....he's a left wing kook

you are correct sir, i bow to your wisdom.

You are wrong there, but I do not think he will exceed my expectations, in a week he will be criticizing Obama for dragging his feet while congress does everything in it's power to sabotage the relief efforts. If they do otherwise and refuse to use this as political attack on the president I will gladly admit being pleasantly surprised in any way you find satisfactory.

You are wrong there, but I do not think he will exceed my expectations, in a week he will be criticizing Obama for dragging his feet while congress does everything in it's power to sabotage the relief efforts. If they do otherwise and refuse to use this as political attack on the president I will gladly admit being pleasantly surprised in any way you find satisfactory.

sabatoge relief efforts, wtf are you talking about? oh wait....you mean not spend as much money as you would? It's really not difficult to see how a liberal thinks.....when a R is in power...just bitch they didnt spend enough....

Forum List

Back