Romney Campaign Already Blaming Storm For Election Loss

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Sabrina Siddiqui

Three days remain until Election Day, but Mitt Romney's campaign has suggested that Hurricane Sandy would be to blame for a possible defeat.

Citing sources within the campaign, Jan Crawford of CBS News reported Saturday that Team Romney believes the storm, which devastated parts of the East Coast last week, is responsible for putting a halt on their much-touted momentum.

More: Romney Campaign, Karl Rove Framing Hurricane Sandy For Possible Election Day Defeat

If Romney loses, like I expect he will, it will be because he was a severely flawed candidate - not Superstorm Sandy.

If Obama loses, as I expect he will, it's because he didn't have any lawyers as good as Ruffled Feather's neighbor.

What loss? Barone is the most accurate, not to mention the top presidential predictor out there and he came out tonight with a Romney landslide. He broke it down state by state. 315 electoral votes for Romney and 223 electoral votes for Obama. We will be congratulating President Mitt Romney in 3 days. 3 days to go, you guys! 3 more days! - Jeremiah

What loss? Barone is the most accurate, not to mention the top presidential predictor out there and he came out tonight with a Romney landslide. He broke it down state by state. 315 electoral votes for Romney and 223 electoral votes for Obama. We will be congratulating President Mitt Romney in 3 days. 3 days to go, you guys! 3 more days! - Jeremiah

Funny. Sounds like Barone is full of balogna...

Ahh... Huffy Puffy...

Another 10 cents for Shitting Bull....

Meanwhile, Romney is drawing crowds of 30,000 in Ohio..

Yes, and I have posted here, that Sandy "will" give the supporters of the loser on either side, the perfect rationalization.

Citing sources within the campaign, Jan Crawford of CBS News reported Saturday that Team Romney believes the storm, which devastated parts of the East Coast last week, is responsible for putting a halt on their much-touted momentum.

lol

Well, that’s pretty stupid, given there was no ‘momentum’ to begin with.

But it will be as good an excuse as any.

Forum List

Back