Romney calls Santorum on the carpet

If only you vetted the man you voted for as well as you are vetting those you would NEVER vote for...
Heck...we would likely be in a much better position as a country by now.

come on man. both sides talk crap about the other side's candidates 24/7/365.

We are not referring to just crap talking.

The left is throrouly vetting every candidate the GOP has out there.

But when it came to Obama...anything negative that came out about him, the left dismissed as irrelevant.

He had questionable associations
He had a very clouded history...heck....it was like he never existed...no friends in college or high school that looked for the 15 minutes of fame....
He had a voting record of 95% party line and 5% no vote
He had no business experience
He was a freshman senator

and my favoriute...

Very few are aware that he was actually a very UNSUCCESSFUL attorney when he was working as one in the private sector.

Were you aware of that?

He sepnt three years as an attorney with a firm...and he not only never moved up to Jr. Partner...but instead, he was doing contract review....something most law firms have paralegals do.

Bet youy didnt know that.

But the left knows everything about everry GOP candidate.

Wrong.

Bush left office with an abysmal approval rating.....and it included many conservatives on the "disapprove" side.

LMFAO...you regurgitate exactly what MSNBC tells you and it makes you look foolish.

Dotty has never yet let facts influence his opinions.

Anyone else notice the Irony of calling out someone for not being up on the "facts" yet posting none of their own?

v0qyjbjrlusmwwvnjoanja.gif

0508BushLow1_k3x5a1.gif

Don't trust Gallup?
What about a graphic from the Rupert rag, WSJ?

ScreenHunter_07Feb221253.jpg

Presidential Approval Ratings History - Interactive Comparison Graph - WSJ.com

Mr. Bush's decline from 35% approval in April reflects diminished support from his core constituency: Among Republicans, approval of the president's job performance has dropped to 62% from 75%.
Republicans' Outlook Dims for '08 - WSJ.com

Are you WILLFULLY ignorant and by proxy just another Clumsy CON LIAR, or just stupid?

Only one VERY naive thinks all republicans are conservatives.

Are you very naive?

Or are you just a fucking hack.

Which is it.

and YET no conservatives ever questioned his credit card war, budgeting tactics. :eusa_whistle: Why is that? :eusa_eh: Why weren't the disaffected conservatives, as you claim, picketing the WH telling him to put wars in his normal budget?
Because it is irrelevant.
Something you likely know nothing about...but let me try to explain it to you...

When it comes to the lives of brave men and women, you do not want to worry about budget. You want to only worry about giving those men and women whatever they need to get the job done and come home safe.

I know....what the fuck do you care about their lowly lives.....you want that money to go to your freebies...you know....the stuff you deserve!

Not my fault you are a pathetic selfish liberal.

You realize that I'm a vet right? :eusa_eh: Why do so many cons ASSUME that Progressives are life-long civilians like so many Repubs in Congress. :clap2:

I doubt you are a vet.

No vet would ever complain about the cost of war not being in a budget.

Fucking piece of shit.......how darewyou claim something like that.

If only you vetted the man you voted for as well as you are vetting those you would NEVER vote for...

But when it came to Obama...anything negative that came out about him, the left dismissed as irrelevant....

and where did that negative stuff come from? maybe the right.

look, both sides do this stuff. saying they don't is being naive.

The President is doing a pretty good job given the disaster that was handed-off to him. For some reason, conservative posters on this board have short memories. :eusa_eh: They had no prob w/ the previous Repub admin putting trillion$ on the grandkid's credit cards, very few, if any, being investments :clap2:

So your definitely against runaway spending and plan on voting for someone other than Obama? I mean, Obama has kicked spending into high gear. More than any other president and he hasn't even served a whole term.

As I indicated earlier, the former President's spending was simply give-aways such as defense contractors & the trillion $ Rx plan & nation-building (foreign). The current President's spending is a consequence of that ginormous multi-trillion $ hole left by the previous occupant and a willing &, to an extent, hoodwinked Congress of that era.

The current President's spending is a consequence of that ginormous multi-trillion $ hole left by the previous occupant and a willing &, to an extent, hoodwinked Congress of that era.

Bull. That's an excuse. He could work with Congress to balance the budget or at least make significant cuts in spending to bring down the deficit if he really wanted to.

Because it is irrelevant.
Something you likely know nothing about...but let me try to explain it to you...

When it comes to the lives of brave men and women, you do not want to worry about budget. You want to only worry about giving those men and women whatever they need to get the job done and come home safe.

I know....what the fuck do you care about their lowly lives.....you want that money to go to your freebies...you know....the stuff you deserve!

Not my fault you are a pathetic selfish liberal.

You realize that I'm a vet right? :eusa_eh: Why do so many cons ASSUME that Progressives are life-long civilians like so many Repubs in Congress. :clap2:

I doubt you are a vet.

No vet would ever complain about the cost of war not being in a budget.

Fucking piece of shit.......how darewyou claim something like that.

I don't care if some anonymous con flamer on a msg board believes me :rolleyes: I got my benefits. If you were in the military you'd know that its never a good plan to 'assume'. You assumed I was a life-long civilian. IOW- you had contempt prior to investigation. Deal w/ it. You slipped-up buddy :lol:

Last edited:
The current President's spending is a consequence of that ginormous multi-trillion $ hole left by the previous occupant and a willing &, to an extent, hoodwinked Congress of that era.

Bull. That's an excuse. He could work with Congress to balance the budget or at least make significant cuts in spending to bring down the deficit if he really wanted to.

Ummm... where have you been :eusa_eh: He put $4 trillion on the table and Boehner & Cantnor walked away. Read a paper sometime!!! :banghead:

Anyone else notice the Irony of calling out someone for not being up on the "facts" yet posting none of their own?

v0qyjbjrlusmwwvnjoanja.gif

0508BushLow1_k3x5a1.gif

Don't trust Gallup?

ScreenHunter_07Feb221253.jpg

Mr. Bush's decline from 35% approval in April reflects diminished support from his core constituency: Among Republicans, approval of the president's job performance has dropped to 62% from 75%.

Are you WILLFULLY ignorant and by proxy just another Clumsy CON LIAR, or just stupid?

Only one VERY naive thinks all republicans are conservatives.

Are you very naive?

Or are you just a fucking hack.

Which is it.

Golly, you're right.
Not all republicans are conservative.
Some are libertarian nutbags.
Others don't care about anything other than establishing a Christian Taliban here in the
Some are reactionaries.
Some are fascists.

Oh, perhaps you are alluding to that not all conservatives are republicans. Well, let's ask CONSERVATIVE news outlet how many conservatives vote republican?

Of the Americans who voted in U.S. House elections on Tuesday, 41 percent said they were conservatives, 39 percent said they were moderates, and 20 percent said they were liberals.
At the same time, only 36 percent said they were Republicans while 36 percent said they were Democrats and 28 percent who said they were Independents.
Self-identified conservatives did not always vote for the Republican House candidate, according to the exit poll. Eighty-four percent said they did vote for a Republican, but 14 percent said they voted for a Democrat
Conservative Voters Outnumbered Republicans, Democrats and Independents in Tuesday

Oooh....84 %! Not a commanding majority at ALL is it?

Jarhead now does.

How embarrassing for him. I'd be ashamed to show my face after getting shown to be such a huge fool on this board by a LIBERAL!

Last edited:
Wrong.

Bush left office with an abysmal approval rating.....and it included many conservatives on the "disapprove" side.

LMFAO...you regurgitate exactly what MSNBC tells you and it makes you look foolish.

and YET no conservatives ever questioned his credit card war, budgeting tactics. :eusa_whistle: Why is that? :eusa_eh: Why weren't the disaffected conservatives, as you claim, picketing the WH telling him to put wars in his normal budget?

A lot of liberals voted for the war spending too.
based, in large part, on info from THIS GUY:
Doug Feith (neocon [Repub admin] plant in the Pentagon ;) :eusa_shhh: )
Douglas J. Feith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In February 2007, the Pentagon's inspector general issued a report that concluded that Feith's office "developed, produced, and then disseminated alternative intelligence assessments on the Iraq and al Qaida relationship, which included some conclusions that were inconsistent with the consensus of the Intelligence Community, to senior decision-makers." The report found that these actions were "inappropriate" though not "illegal." Senator Carl Levin, Chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee, stated that "The bottom line is that intelligence relating to the Iraq-al-Qaeda relationship was manipulated by high-ranking officials in the Department of Defense to support the administration's decision to invade Iraq.

But when it came to Obama...anything negative that came out about him, the left dismissed as irrelevant.

He had questionable associations
He had a very clouded history...heck....it was like he never existed...no friends in college or high school that looked for the 15 minutes of fame....
He had a voting record of 95% party line and 5% no vote
He had no business experience
He was a freshman senator

and my favoriute...

Very few are aware that he was actually a very UNSUCCESSFUL attorney when he was working as one in the private sector.

Were you aware of that?

He sepnt three years as an attorney with a firm...and he not only never moved up to Jr. Partner...but instead, he was doing contract review....something most law firms have paralegals do.

Bet youy didnt know that.

But the left knows everything about everry GOP candidate.
I knew everything about then candidate Obama. Palin (R) was tasked w/yelling it at the top of her lungs at every campaign stop and the press reported on it. Has it ever occurred to you that the American people were tired of Repubs being in the WH not to mention McCain's VP pick sealed his fate?

Wrong.

Don't trust Gallup?

Thats CG's "style" ;)

Forum List

Back