Romney calls out Obama's cartoon mentality

I could get into liking Romney more if he's going to throw that kind of stuff out.
Of course the Obama Administration provides a target rich environment for satire and mockery.

I could get into liking Romney more if he's going to throw that kind of stuff out.
Of course the Obama Administration provides a target rich environment for satire and mockery.

Romney isn't trying to win on charisma like Obama did in 08. He knows he's going to lose if that's what he tries to make the race about; not b/c Obama will necessarily out charisma him but b/c the press will spin it that way for sure. Romney has to make it about one thing; the economy. He needs to do that and not give Obama/the press ammo. He's doing a good job of it too. After he's elected, you'll see that he has a very endearing personality. I think that's when he'll actually let loose.

Who's a bigger cartoon than Romney? I'm thinking Mr. Magoo, because he doesn't seem to know where he's going! Credit for the auto bailout? Bashing Obamacare? You're waaaaaay out on that I-beam, Mitt!!! :eek:

Romney introduced his own cartoon character named "Julio".

Julio is hired to do the yardwork at Romney's mansion, until Romney decides to run for office and decides he can't have illegals for Pete's Sake.

Romney isn't trying to win on charisma like Obama did in 08. He knows he's going to lose if that's what he tries to make the race about; not b/c Obama will necessarily out charisma him but b/c the press will spin it that way for sure. Romney has to make it about one thing; the economy. He needs to do that and not give Obama/the press ammo. He's doing a good job of it too. After he's elected, you'll see that he has a very endearing personality. I think that's when he'll actually let loose.
I have to say Romney is very smart and I think yo're right. Just like Nancy Reagan, whom the press hated when she got into the White House, Romney will probably turn out to be much nicer than painted.

Who's a bigger cartoon than Romney? I'm thinking Mr. Magoo, because he doesn't seem to know where he's going! Credit for the auto bailout? Bashing Obamacare? You're waaaaaay out on that I-beam, Mitt!!! :eek:

I think the polls on Obamacare show who's on your so-called I-beam.

Julio is hired to do the yardwork at Romney's mansion, until Romney decides to run for office and decides he can't have illegals for Pete's Sake.

What has Obama done to stem illegal immigration? If you say create a bad economy so they migrate away then I'll give you partial credit. :lol: Seriously JoeB; have a little more integrity and don't cherrypick issues.

What has Obama done to stem illegal immigration? If you say create a bad economy so they migrate away then I'll give you partial credit. :lol: Seriously JoeB; have a little more integrity and don't cherrypick issues.

Obama’s Record-High Deportations Draw Hispanic Scorn - ABC News

Yea; read the article. Obama knowingly grants reprieves to most illegal immigrants. Don't pretend he's some sort of hardliner TM. He's only exporting those with criminal records; and back to JoeB's criticism then Romney was not doing anything wrong by Obama's standards. That's why he's cherrypicking (like you are doing).

Since 2009, the annual average number of deportations has approached 400,000, according to the Department of Homeland Security. That’s double the annual average during President George W. Bush’s first term and 30 percent higher than the average when he left office.

^^^
What exactly is your complaint? That Obama is deporting illegals with criminal records? That Romney hired an illegal immigrant to cut his lawn (something that Obama policies support)? Help me to understand why you think I should think that Obama is any better on the immigration issue than Romney?

Oh he's been doing stuff like this a while. His stump speech in PA that I went to was much the same. Like I said then, he had guys I know didnt want to vote for him cheering.

Oh he's been doing stuff like this a while. His stump speech in PA that I went to was much the same. Like I said then, he had guys I know didnt want to vote for him cheering.

Good. If he gets cheered then he'll do more of it. And with Obama there is so much you can make fun of the possibilities are endless. Just rehashing what he said about health care is a month's worth of material. then we can go on to shovel ready jobs.

^^^
What exactly is your complaint? That Obama is deporting illegals with criminal records? That Romney hired an illegal immigrant to cut his lawn (something that Obama policies support)? Help me to understand why you think I should think that Obama is any better on the immigration issue than Romney?

Dear Mr. Gatsby,

You will soon realize that truth matters not to Truthmatters. It is the distortion of truth that matters to Truthmatters.

Regards,
asaratis

^^^

Dear Mr. Gatsby,

You will soon realize that truth matters not to Truthmatters. It is the distortion of truth that matters to Truthmatters.

Regards,
asaratis

I already realized it. Thanks :redface: I just want him to make some sort of coherent complaint if he can. He was basically throwing garble at me.

I don't care about illegals and neither should you. If you have a job that an illegal is seriously competing for, you're kind of pathetic to start with.

I just point out Romney's hypocrisy on this issue. He's all against illegals when he's trying to get bigots and racists to vote for him, but he'll happily use their labor- until he gets caught, for Pete's Sake.

Forum List

Back