Romney: Bush, Not Obama, Saved the Economy

I know it goes counter to the progressive "mantra" that Obama's stimulus prevented a second Great Depression but Romney is correct in his analysis that it was TARP that kept us from going into a deeper recession...and TARP was W's program.

True..and it went to help the wealthy..keep their wealth.

The Stimulus was for everyone else.

funny I didn't get a dime.
you people and "the wealthy" yet you turn around and vote for A WEALTHY Democrat to Represent you...cracks me up

Had GM went under it would have most likely been purchased by another company, restructured, then reopened.

Yep.

In China, Mexico, Japan or Britain.

Lay that blame on free trade agreements and a broken tax system. You know, those silly things that repealing/fixing could actually help our economy long term, and not just give it a band-aid

This is partially correct. Obama's been talking about fixing it too. Guess who's opposing it?

I know it goes counter to the progressive "mantra" that Obama's stimulus prevented a second Great Depression but Romney is correct in his analysis that it was TARP that kept us from going into a deeper recession...and TARP was W's program.

True..and it went to help the wealthy..keep their wealth.

The Stimulus was for everyone else.

funny I didn't get a dime.
you people and "the wealthy" yet you turn around and vote for A WEALTHY Democrat to Represent you...cracks me up

You live, where, exactly?

Forum List

Back