Romney "bullying" story false

If you're tired, have a cookie and some warm milk, and then get to bed.

If you want to pretend this story still has legs, please... run with it, Forrest...

I don't think anybody cares if it has legs. There's no reason for us NOT to discuss it.

Not sure what a guy did 47 years ago is more relevant than a man and who he chose to associate and mentor with just 3 years ago.

If you want to pretend this story still has legs, please... run with it, Forrest...

I don't think anybody cares if it has legs. There's no reason for us NOT to discuss it.

Not sure what a guy did 47 years ago is more relevant than a man and who he chose to associate and mentor with just 3 years ago.

Really? So you think Mitt is just one big yawn, but you're gonna point at Obama? :lol:

Really? So you think Mitt is just one big yawn, but you're gonna point at Obama? :lol:

Which one do you think is more relevant, one incident as a kid or who you chose as a mentor and stuck with them for 20 years, went to bed listening to his tape.

BTW, both are big yawns, I'm not sure why you think the Romney incident is worth discussing and not Obama and is 20 plus year relationship.

Which one do you think is more relevant, one incident as a kid or who you chose as a mentor and stuck with them for 20 years, went to bed listening to his tape.

BTW, both are big yawns, I'm not sure why you think the Romney incident is worth discussing and not Obama and is 20 plus year relationship.

Because I'm a liberal. I shall leave the discussing of Obama to you.

Check the Wright thread. Am I in it? No. I'm not defending him, I'm not attacking him, I'm just not there.

This is not that thread. Therefore.

Check the Wright thread. Am I in it? No. I'm not defending him, I'm not attacking him, I'm just not there.

Nice answer. I don't blame you for not wanting to discuss Obama. As far as issue, I don't see this as relevant, I'm more concerned with Romney and his governorship. Not seeing how 47 years is relevant today.

Nobody is saying you can't if you don't want to...

I'm just saying nobody is interested except the wingnut left...

The horse is dead....:poke:

Nice answer. I don't blame you for not wanting to discuss Obama. As far as issue, I don't see this as relevant, I'm more concerned with Romney and his governorship. Not seeing how 47 years is relevant today.

I've posted about his governing, and people say I know not whereof I speak, so why bother.

Liberals just tickle the pee-waddlin' shit out of me. Desparate to find something to fill the air about Obama and why he should be reelected, you attack his opponent with charges from high school because you don't have a single goddamned legitimate thing to say about what your boy has done right! Your boy, Obama is a goddamned Marxist turd in a suit...and we can't read his college thesis or his transcript because he sealed them...and Michelle's. What is hidden in them?

Liberalism is a goddamned mental disorder. You liberals are truly a fucked up bunch of infantile imbiciles.

When he awakes, the Little Goebbels of the DNC's Washington Post will have fresh, new libel to use on the hated enemy of the people, Romney....
Santorum: Romney is ‘Worst’ Choice to Face Obama

FRANKSVILLE, Wis. — Rick Santorum said Sunday that Mitt Romney is the “worst Republican in the country to put up against Barack Obama” because of his stance on health care, some of the strongest language he has used against the GOP front-runner.

“Pick any other Republican in the country,” Mr. Santorum said. “He is the worst Republican in the country to put up against Barack Obama. Why would Wisconsin want to vote for someone like that?”

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/03/25/santorum-romney-is-worst-choice-to-face-obama/
If "Uncensored2008" took the time to check the facts, it wasn't the "Little Gobbels" on the Potomic, or the DNC, who referred to his "poster boy" as "..... the worst Republican in the country to put up against Barack Obama" or approved the "Rambo ad" portrayed Mitt wielding a machine gun "smearing" other candidates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back