Romney best chance of taking out Obama so far.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
According to the RCP average in the poll below president Obama has only a 1.8 spread over Mitt Romney at current.

Ron Paul was the 2nd closest for taking out president Obama, with Obama still at a 6.0 spread over Ron Paul in the RCP poll, which is a SUBSTANTIAL lead.

Newt Gingrich is holding in a CLOSE 3rd place with president Obama leading Newt by a 6.8 spread.

Incredibly, Jon Huntsman held a distant 4th place position with president Obama leading by a whopping 8.7 spread!

It appears at current that the ONLY serious POTUS contender for the GOP is Mitt Romney.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

The polls show Romney & president Obama about in a neck to neck race in 12 swing states...

Poll: Obama rising in key swing states - The Hill's Ballot Box

True. He's got the money, he's got the organization on the ground, and the endorsements. For some reason, the Repub Basers don't like him :dunno:

More importantly, Mitt Romney wins florida and comes close in Ohio, Pa, Mich, Nh, Iowa, which no one else can do. The loon of the 9's loses even harder then McCain in 2008 did as he would lose Az, misr. Yes, he does worst then HUNTSMEN in this poll!

Last edited:
The problem with Romney is he doesn't offer the right wing what they want. Romney does have a big advantage over the rest of the pack. It will be more difficult for the Obama campaign to draw clear difference between the two candidates.

Future Headlines:
November 2011- Obama leads all polls by 5%.
December 2011- Obama leads all polls by 5%.
January 2012- Obama leads all polls by 6%.
March 2012- Obama leads all polls by 7%.
May 2012- Obama leads all polls by 8%.
July 2012 - Obama leads all polls by 9%
Sept 2012 - Obama leads all polls by 10%
November 5th 2012- Obama with commanding lead over Romney.

November 7th, 2012- Mitt Romney defeats Barack Obama by largest margin in history.

November 8th, 2012 - Obama celebrates. Relief that he finally can golf during the week, collect a free check, and smoke in public.

The only other candidate who's poll #'s aren't cratering are Dr. Paul's but we know he can't win because he's against the Repub's bread & butter issues- endless defense (offense really) spending for votes and optional wars for corporate campaign donations.

True. He's got the money, he's got the organization on the ground, and the endorsements. For some reason, the Repub Basers don't like him :dunno:

Because he's not a conservative. He's a big business insider that will assuredly do the bidding of the corporatist establishment and continue fucking over "main street".

Actually, it's for a lot of reasons.

He's not a Conservative.
He belongs to a whackadoodle cult.
He invented ObamaCare
He pretty much lies through his teeth.
You don't really know where he stands on anything.

Frankly, I"d rather lose with someone who has principles than sell them out just to win.

A lot of bible thumpers don't like him because he's a Mormon. I guess they prefer a atheist.

-

Most capable of beating Obama
Mitt Romney-possibly could win
Ron Paul-outside chance
Gingrich-outside chance
Huntsman-Unlikely
Perry-unlikely
Cain-Very unlikely
Bachmann-Forget it
Santorum-Forget it

The race really is 3 people nationally. Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich!!!

Last edited:
According to the RCP average in the poll below president Obama has only a 1.8 spread over Mitt Romney at current.

Ron Paul was the 2nd closest for taking out president Obama, with Obama still at a 6.0 spread over Ron Paul in the RCP poll, which is a SUBSTANTIAL lead.

Newt Gingrich is holding in a CLOSE 3rd place with president Obama leading Newt by a 6.8 spread.

Incredibly, Jon Huntsman held a distant 4th place position with president Obama leading by a whopping 8.7 spread!

It appears at current that the ONLY serious POTUS contender for the GOP is Mitt Romney.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

The polls show Romney & president Obama about in a neck to neck race in 12 swing states...

Poll: Obama rising in key swing states - The Hill's Ballot Box

I'm thinkin Obama's complete and dismal failure as President is the best chance of him not being re-elected..:lol:

Strange though.. some pick winning over what's best for America..

Last edited:
A lot of bible thumpers don't like him because he's a Mormon. I guess they prefer a atheist.

-

Actually, I'm an atheist who won't vote for a Mormon.

I think most religion is kind of silly, but MOrmonism takes it up a notch because the fraud is so obvious. Joseph Smith was making it up to get less smart people to give away their money and let him sleep with their teenage daughters.

Really, though, the problem is, Mormonism calls all other religions an "abomination unto the Lord". That's in their bible, the Pearl of Great Price. YOu can kind of see how "bible thumpers" might be offended by that.

Actually, it's for a lot of reasons.

He's not a Conservative.
He belongs to a whackadoodle cult.
He invented ObamaCare
He pretty much lies through his teeth.
You don't really know where he stands on anything.

Frankly, I"d rather lose with someone who has principles than sell them out just to win.

Ok. Just who has the principles?

-

I think most religion is kind of silly, but MOrmonism takes it up a notch because the fraud is so obvious. Joseph Smith was making it up to get less smart people to give away their money and let him sleep with their teenage daughters.

Really, though, the problem is, Mormonism calls all other religions an "abomination unto the Lord". That's in their bible, the Pearl of Great Price. YOu can kind of see how "bible thumpers" might be offended by that.

One is just as preposterous/far-fetched as the next. :eusa_eh: Seriously. Is that your reasoning?

Last edited:

-

That's what I said. Bigots like you won't vote for a Mormon. It's ignorance because it's not important what someones religion is.

-

Oh goody! ANOTHER opportunity for the atheist bigot to promote his hatred and weakness!

-

I'm thinking that maybe, to be fair, you ought to get Romney's view on that "abomination unto the Lord" thing...

Also.. it's seems me at times that Obama's Christian beliefs are purely political..

...conservative & ESPECIALLY the military/industrial complex neocon CONSTITUENCY have been brainwashed by the evangelical & national security propagandists.

The only other candidate who's poll #'s aren't cratering are Dr. Paul's but we know he can't win because he's against the Repub's bread & butter issues- endless defense (offense really) spending for votes and optional wars for corporate campaign donations.

-

That's what I said. Bigots like you won't vote for a Mormon. It's ignorance because it's not important what someones religion is.

-
Exactly. ESPECIALLY given Art. VI:

Article Six of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Is it so fucking hard for some people to grasp the idea that those who disagree with your views are not "brainwashed," "asleep," "frightened," "duped," or "blind"?

Forum List

Back