Romney Being a Spoiled Brat and Delusional POS as usual not conceding OH &

Aug 7, 2012
holding up his president's acceptance speech. It doesn't matter if he won OH or not becasue he still loses the EV (even if he wins FL). I always thought and said he was out of touch and he is right now too instead of being gracious (which he obviously doesn't know how to do)! Jerk! Boo hoo for him! :eusa_boohoo:

His people just tweeted that Romney is not ready to concede. What an asshole.

holding up his president's acceptance speech. It doesn't matter if he won OH or not becasue he still loses the EV (even if he wins FL). I always thought and said he was out of touch and he is right now too instead of being gracious (which he obviously doesn't know how to do)! Jerk! Boo hoo for him! :eusa_boohoo:

Let him...

What he, and his cheerer ons are failing to realize is that all he has now is his character.

It was just recently I made the statement that the ONLY thing we take with us when we die is our word and our character.

He's showing what he's made of...fighting an already lost battle.

How pathetic.

*SMH*

His people just tweeted that Romney is not ready to concede. What an asshole.
Don't curse...let him show the world how pathetic he is.

Obama said don't boo...vote.

Now I'm saying don't curse...pity.

Liability admitted it like the little bitch he is.

1U4zd.jpg

Been waiting for around two hours for him to come out.

Trump will do the same.

Forum List

Back