Romney Balboa taking the fight to Obama in Philly

Romney couldn't get a PA crowd any bigger than Bush in 2004. That has to be a drag.

He also held the rally outside in the freezing cold, was an hour late, and his people refused to let the crowd leave so they could warm up their children. He's getting all kinds of good press for that. That's why Obama has his rallies inside when it's cold out. Romney, he just had to have that photo op of a big crowd, even if he had to freeze them and hold them prisoner. That's the kind of guy Mitt Romney is.

:lmao: The stuff you won't make-up. Yea, Republicans believe in freedom and clarity. It's Obama that continually told reporters that they could not interview his useful idiots, I mean supporters.

BTW - Penn only went for Kerry by 2.5 pts in 04. That was with the media pimping the so-called Iraq woes. This time around, Obama is the f-up and Pennsylvanians know it.

Romney couldn't get a PA crowd any bigger than Bush in 2004. That has to be a drag.

He also held the rally outside in the freezing cold, was an hour late, and his people refused to let the crowd leave so they could warm up their children. He's getting all kinds of good press for that. That's why Obama has his rallies inside when it's cold out. Romney, he just had to have that photo op of a big crowd, even if he had to freeze them and hold them prisoner. That's the kind of guy Mitt Romney is.

None of those 30K people wanted to leave... They were there and having a good time... I watched the coverage...

You're just a lying asswipe...

So you are saying that EVERY poll is going to be wrong for the first time in history. There is no other way to interpret this post.

NO, are you? Are you saying every poll will be right?

No, that would be impossible. I do think the averages will be incredibly close to the actual numbers.

According to the polls right now, Romney is leading three swing states, Florida, NC and Virginia. In order for Romney to win they have to be wrong unless you are expecting a big swing towards him over the next three days.

Yes! Romney is running ahead in swing states. That means he will likely lose the election because winning is really losing.
Why do I even bother with you?
The polls are almost all within the margin of error. Given the bias of pollsters it is only surprising they are showing the race to be close. At the end of the day it is getting out the vote. Romney is winning the early vote. That is usally a good indicator of get out the vote as motivated people vote early. Romney's supporters are motivated as hell. Obama's are waiting for their free gummint phones. It's no contest.

:rofl:

On November 2, 2012, Obama, not Romney, was leading in almost all of the swing states, as you call them.

You are such a liar. And I can prove it:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond Battleground Report 11 01 2012 T-minus 5 days

You see, just as I am doing to 2016, I followed, logged and analyzed every single 2012 poll and did nightly battleground reports starting 42 days before the election.

This is just the beginning. I am going to wipe your ass up and down the pavement with stats, hard stats, incontrovertible stats, you fake little rabid rabbit rabbi pussyboy.

You will soon rue the day that you decided to fuck with me all over the place, pussy boy.

:D

So you are saying that EVERY poll is going to be wrong for the first time in history. There is no other way to interpret this post.

NO, are you? Are you saying every poll will be right?

No, that would be impossible. I do think the averages will be incredibly close to the actual numbers.

According to the polls right now, Romney is leading three swing states, Florida, NC and Virginia. In order for Romney to win they have to be wrong unless you are expecting a big swing towards him over the next three days.

Yes! Romney is running ahead in swing states. That means he will likely lose the election because winning is really losing.
Why do I even bother with you?
The polls are almost all within the margin of error. Given the bias of pollsters it is only surprising they are showing the race to be close. At the end of the day it is getting out the vote. Romney is winning the early vote. That is usally a good indicator of get out the vote as motivated people vote early. Romney's supporters are motivated as hell. Obama's are waiting for their free gummint phones. It's no contest.

:rofl:

On November 2, 2012, Obama, not Romney, was leading in almost all of the swing states, as you call them.

You are such a liar. And I can prove it:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond Battleground Report 11 01 2012 T-minus 5 days

You see, just as I am doing to 2016, I followed, logged and analyzed every single 2012 poll and did nightly battleground reports starting 42 days before the election.

This is just the beginning. I am going to wipe your ass up and down the pavement with stats, hard stats, incontrovertible stats, you fake little rabid rabbit rabbi pussyboy.

You will soon rue the day that you decided to fuck with me all over the place, pussy boy.

:D

I doubt many republicans could tell you the truth if they had to. They seem incapable of it quite often.

Forum List

Back